Games you're attending

tennessee391

Anyone going to any games tonight or tomorrow?

I'm going to the Sullivan South at Knox West game tomorrow.

Go Rebels. (South Rebels)

when does Maryville's season start (sorry, former player, not a bandwagon hopper)....would like to come in from chatty for a few games..

I believe Maryville's first game is next Friday against Alcoa.

I'm going to try and make it to the Farragut game tonight if I have time.

Ooltewah (Jacques Smith) plays at Tyner.

Probably check out Clinton vs. Halls. I don't have anything better to do unless I got basketball practice or something pointless that I have to attend.

I will be watching my Kingston Yellow Jackets extend their winning streak to 17 over the Harriman Blue Devils.

Kickoff Classic in Morristown. It's a double header. Morristown West vs. Fulton at 4:30 and Morristown East vs. Austin East right after

Going to see mus vs millington tonight....hope i'll be watching future vol qb that plays for mus. Committed to west va but february is a long way off.....

Screw MUS!

And I'm from Memphis, but living in Knoxville now. I'm at Cedar Bluff.
What game should I attend?

I've got a VIP pass to all of the fooball games at Oliver Springs this year, and next year too. I'm in the band. :)

First game is next week in Hancock Co. Any Idea where in this country THAT is?!

Heartbreaking loss for the Hurricanes tonight. It was 7-6 at the half in their favor. Austin East opens the 2nd half with a score to make it 12-7 (failed 2 point convo). Then Morristown East's "Mr. Do Everything Player" Tee Howell takes the kickoff the distance for 76 yards to make it 15-12 with the 2 pointer. AE answers right back with a score of their own to make it 18-15. Then Tee Howell strikes again this time with a 98 yard kickoff return for a TD to make it 21-18. Yeah that's right, back to back kickoff returns for TD. Because of those the Hurricanes' offense didn't take the field until just 1 minute left in the 3rd qt.

The Roadrunners would later score another TD and the 2 pointer to make it 26-21. The Hurricane defense was winded the entire 2nd half after being on the field the entire time. But they managed to stop AE late in the game with only 18 seconds left, the 'Canes blocked the punt and returned it to the 27 yard line with 7 seconds left. They take one pass to the endzone that's incomplete and left 1 second left. On the last play the QB takes off and is tackled at the 8 yard line. Tough loss for the 'Canes tonight.

I will tell you right now, there are some D-1 schools that need to take a serious look at Tee Howell. He did everything for them last year and has picked it right back up this year. Tonight he passed for a TD, had 2 Kickoff returns for TD, and had an INT on defense. I didn't get the total yardage for him but he had to have a ton and would have had more on a 37 yard run late in the game but was called back on a hold. Penalties killed the 'Canes tonight.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back