Games on SEC Network+ Problems (Fixed)

KoachKrab127

I have Hulu Live TV, and I cannot watch the Lady Vols play softball right now. The TV says “media not allowed” even though I have watched live games from SEC Network+ from the past. I heard some people were having this problem last night with the baseball game against UF. Anyone know what’s up with this?

I have Hulu Live TV, and I cannot watch the Lady Vols play softball right now. The TV says “media not allowed” even though I have watched live games from SEC Network+ from the past. I heard some people were having this problem last night with the baseball game against UF. Anyone know what’s up with this?

I had the same problem with Hulu. One of our tvs is a Roku tv and the other has a Firestick. We could watch the game ESPN+ on the Firestick TV but not on the Roku. After the game I logged out of the TV provider login within the ESPN+ app and now I can watch SEC+ on either TV but SEC+ games aren’t even showing up on Hulu on either TV.

I had the same problem with Hulu. One of our tvs is a Roku tv and the other has a Firestick. We could watch the game ESPN+ on the Firestick TV but not on the Roku. After the game I logged out of the TV provider login within the ESPN+ app and now I can watch SEC+ on either TV but SEC+ games aren’t even showing up on Hulu on either TV.

I meant to say I can now watch SEC+ on either TV through the ESPN app.

I did not see lady vols softball games listed for today on SEC +

I meant to say I can now watch SEC+ on either TV through the ESPN app.

That's what I was going to say. I have Hulu + live TV and some broadcasts show up but many don't. I have the ESPN app loaded on most of my devices/TV's and I watch thru it using my Hulu+ account info. Not sure what happened last night but the SEC+ stream went offline for about 5-10 minutes. Only missed the bottom half of the 6th inning; thankfully Chase got'em 3 up - 3 down.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I figured out what was wrong. On the TV I was trying to use, my ESPN app was set to my internet provider, not Hulu. I compared it to one of my other TV’s and saw that was the problem. Fixed now. Thanks for trying to help, everyone. Lady Vols playing their 2nd game of today right now. I’ll watch this until the men face UF tonight.

I have Hulu, same problem, so I use the ESPN app and cast it from phone.

It actually wasn’t working from my phone either. On my phone, it would not let me choose a different cable service provider. It wanted me to choose Direct-TV, a provider I haven’t used in 5 years. So I deleted the app, then downloaded it again, and it finally let me choose Hulu. It works on my phone now too.

Anytime I can’t get a game on SECN on Hulu, I just go to the ESPN website or app and select watch and find the sport and game I am looking for. It ask you to select your network and sign in but I’ve never had an issue going this route.

VN Store

Back