Games left

Honestly we aren’t playing well enough to beat Florida or anyone else. At this point what does Barnes have to lose, he may switch up lineup again and give more time to bench players. I would bring Fulkerson off the bench personally.

It's called being a Tennessee fan, u can be pissed with the coaching and the lack of passion our team shows, but they are still our team and I'm going to support 'em, forever. Plus, weed helps controls my anger, which I need when we sleepwalk during a game, we should be extremely motivated to win, for some reason, we look we could care less. Throw in Barnes letting that effing cheater, Pearl outcoach him, today. Now, I'm pissed again, time for another smoke break

Reactions: hooter vol
It's called being a Tennessee fan, u can be pissed with the coaching and the lack of passion our team shows, but they are still our team and I'm going to support 'em, forever. Plus, weed helps controls my anger, which I need when we sleepwalk during a game, we should be extremely motivated to win, for some reason, we look we could care less. Throw in Barnes letting that effing cheater, Pearl outcoach him, today. Now, I'm pissed again, time for another smoke break
Now that we can agree about

Reactions: The Dog
Should be zero. We are losing to UF and if we drop the first game in the tourney we really shouldnt make the NCAA tourney. March is a "what have you done for me lately" time in college bball.

One too many. They need to stop playing until tournament time. More losses will just drop them further down the seeding charts.
I've said it before, but I'd covid out and get these guys some rest. Pons, Fulkerson and triple J all could use a break. I think our super frosh have also hit that freshman wall to a degree as well. The only thing that matters is the NCAAT. Skip everything else.

VN Store

Back