Game Worn Jerseys…..

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
As you guys know I’m a serious collector of game worn sports jerseys. Over the years I’ve had a few, or more, people say that it’s stupid to pay so much for a jersey or that it’s silly to collect another mans’s clothing. I ask you to look at the three photos attached to this post. Look at the prices that game worn jerseys are commanding these days. This, along with the history component of the jersey, is exactly why I collect them. The return on investment has been unbelievable.

391DC220-03B4-4652-81B7-48EB442B8B94.jpegC55ADE6F-D512-490C-A078-DFDE28E4B11F.jpeg045A784E-791C-4935-82EC-6741EDF4B756.jpeg

Your point would be strengthened if the purchase price was included. It’s certainly pricing at which most folks cannot participate imo. Best of luck in your investments!

As you guys know I’m a serious collector of game worn sports jerseys. Over the years I’ve had a few, or more, people say that it’s stupid to pay so much for a jersey or that it’s silly to collect another mans’s clothing. I ask you to look at the three photos attached to this post. Look at the prices that game worn jerseys are commanding these days. This, along with the history component of the jersey, is exactly why I collect them. The return on investment has been unbelievable.

View attachment 404327View attachment 404328View attachment 404329
Do you have any Manning Colts game worn jerseys, or Denver? Very nice Vols in your cover picture.

Lots less maintenance than a car collection, that’s for sure!

I imagine the market community is pretty small for this sort of investment. It’s pretty fascinating.

Are there any maintenance costs associated with collecting? Storage, climate control, humidor, or what?

VN Store

Back