Game vs Virgina

Was that the last play? What the crap was that? i know pat summit would not call a play like that wtf? lady vols need some work.

Was that the last play? What the crap was that? i know pat summit would not call a play like that wtf? lady vols need some work.

Definitely. Too many turnovers. No discipline. Stupid shots. I'm tired of watching our teams lose, but I think they'll lose a few more before they come together as a team. The last 2 minutes were an instructional video on how to not protect a lead.

she is someone that is a senior but has about as much playing time as some of the frosh.
she has only started 4 games and that includes 2 this season.
its not gonna be a 30 win season people.
Pat has huge coaching job in front of her.
30 wins of course can be done at UT but this year would be VERY HARD TO COME BY

I dont think Pat summit is going to be lossing like Fulmar. We all know pat means it! THey will work and fix their problems just glad the sec games have not started yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATINGBAMAISAWAYOFLIFE

Fair weather fans! It will take time

UMM I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT I WAS SAYING.
DUH.
NEXT YEAR AND BEYOND WILL BE QUITE GOOD...NO SHE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE LIKE FULMER...SHE COULD HAVE ANOTHER BAD SEASON LIKE 96 REGULAR SEASON IN FACT AND THEN WIN THE TOURNEY BUT I DOUBT IT.
PROB STANDARD SEC CHAMPIONSHIP BUT MAKING THE FINAL 4 THIS YEAR WILL BE TOUGH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATINGBAMAISAWAYOFLIFE

Fair weather fans! It will take time

UMM I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT I WAS SAYING.
DUH.
NEXT YEAR AND BEYOND WILL BE QUITE GOOD...NO SHE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE LIKE FULMER...SHE COULD HAVE ANOTHER BAD SEASON LIKE 96 REGULAR SEASON IN FACT AND THEN WIN THE TOURNEY BUT I DOUBT IT.
PROB STANDARD SEC CHAMPIONSHIP BUT MAKING THE FINAL 4 THIS YEAR WILL BE TOUGH.

Please don't type in all caps. :hi:

Alex Fuller played 28 minutes and only scored 4 points.

Glory Johnson got a technical foul late in the game.

Team needs Bjorklund and Baugh back healthy...

They are a young team who make metal mistakes (fouling with 6 seconds left). Even CP lost 2 games last year. They will be alright. Have a little faith in Coach Summitt

They will be fine - just need some time. I was uncertain about that technical. I did not see her "elbow" the VA player, just jerk her arm away from the tangle they were in. Pat said "it shouldn't have happened and it better not happen again." Whew.

Fuller doesn't need to be playing 28 mins she is not one of the better players on the team she is only out there because she is a senior pat is probably thinking I just need my better players out on the floor once baugh comes back healthy fuller will be riding the bench a lot more

VN Store

Back