Game Tonight

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Feb 23, 2005 4:38 PM
ill be front row

I knew we could count on you. Pull them through for us.

If UT had a decent, competitive team I would go watch. Georgia could be the only team left that UT can actually beat.

You know, I am listening to this game and we were ahead 51 - 28 at halftime. Now with three minutes left, it is 75 - 68. We were up as much as 26 points at one time. Only in BuzzBall can you give up that big of a lead.

Lofton has hit 7 3's tonight which is 1 shy from Houston's record, and USC is still in the game. I have said it before and will say it again. Even when we do win, it is not very satisfying. That is IF we win!

Now it is 75-72 with 52 seconds left. We still have the lead, but this is horrible.

Well maybe we can get this one and go on and win some more......Still won't help us get in the tournament though......We'll have to WIN the SEC tournament to get in the big dance and I don't see that happening at all

I know this sounds bad but I want us to lose so they will fire buzz.

Yep, sounds like we are going to get the win but like I said, it wasn't very satisfying! Hats off to Lofton though. We need to get some more talent in there to help him.

Lofton will be a very key player later on in his career at UT...He's already been a big help to a slipping team this year....He'll be good in years to come

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Feb 23, 2005 9:31 PM
Lofton will be a very key player later on in his career at UT...He's already been a big help to a slipping team this year....He'll be good in years to come

If you ask me, he has been the only bright spot this season.

C.J Watson has had a pretty good year this year too. Not quite like I thought he would but he has played pretty well.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 23, 2005 9:27 PM
I know this sounds bad but I want us to lose so they will fire buzz.

I cant believe that you just said that. That is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. Maybe you should be sitting top row with the cock fans

VN Store

Back