Game time vs Florida? (3:30 EDT)

😂 😂 it’s football time in Tennessee so why in the world huh?

I was asked to be best man at a September wedding many years ago. I accepted on the condition that they move the wedding a week later to the off week. His wife still brings it up but the guests appreciated me for looking out for them and his best interests.

I was asked to be best man at a September wedding many years ago. I accepted on the condition that they move the wedding a week later to the off week. His wife still brings it up but the guests appreciated me for looking out for them and his best interests.
😂 cool story, but I can assure you he won’t reschedule. I’ll be better off with one EarPod in my ear and play it cool, and try not to show any emotion.

Well this is the last year we have that slot as CBS goes to the big 10. So I’m guessing ESPN will probably make the 7 game the pick of the week. Who knows. Maybe ABC will take a 330 sec game slot.

CBS has the 3:30 SEC game through the 2024 season. So this year and two more. There is one year of overlap with the new Big Ten contract, but the Big Ten games will not be at 3:30 that year.

Reactions: bigdaddy

VN Store

Back