Game Thread: UT-Lady Vols v UCLA NCAA 1st Round

Volnation,
I am a grad of UTK. I can say even 10 years before I went to UT I followed John Ward and the football and basketball teams. I got the see in person the Bernie Ernie show! I also got to see some exciting football including the national championship. I would follow to some degree ALL the sports at UTK. Of course with Pat, the Lady Vols basketball was the highlight of the school for the number of national championships they produced. Now, the program has fallen to the lowest level at least since 1974. It is time for Holly to leave the team. I certainly will not attend ANY games while she remains the person called coach. I suggest if you want to see a better team, you let it be known.

I'm sure of that. And neither is this team. This year will be a banner year compared to what's in store for them next season.

You might as well save your post about Evina so you can say it about Jordan next year. Besides, if Evina leaves you and Franklin will need a new scapegoat to explain why such an acclaimed coach is Holly continues to fail year after year.
My post was about Holly! 😂😂😂

Doesn’t sound like the players are leaving. She had an opportunity to back Holly and she did not. Will Holly be the coach next season? Ummm. I don’t know. ( I think she does. )

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Do you folks saying Holly is done vs she will be back know something, or is this just your own thoughts?
I know for a fact she will be back and so will all the players. Am I happy about it, no but it is what it is. I can only hope they all GROW and take this season as a learning tool because lord knows it’s been HARD! 😂

I know for a fact she will be back and so will all the players. Am I happy about it, no but it is what it is. I can only hope they all GROW and take this season as a learning tool because lord knows it’s been HARD! 😂
Evina doesn’t sound like she will be back if holly is. Do you really “know for a fact” that she will be back? I really hope you are just blowing hot air. I’m going to call you out if she’s let go. It’s time for people to stop saying things like “they know for a fact” when they don’t know anything.

Evina doesn’t sound like she will be back if holly is. Do you really “know for a fact” that she will be back? I really hope you are just blowing hot air. I’m going to call you out if she’s let go. It’s time for people to stop saying things like “they know for a fact” when they don’t know anything.
That's funny, to me it sounds like Evina is not staying..going by the boldness of her anwers it seemed like she felt safe enough to call out the coaching staff, which to me she wouldn't do if she was staying.

Reactions: SandyO
PLEASE CALL ME OUT IF IM WRONG!

Reactions: dtnvol and SandyO
Pew! Pew! Pew! Shots fired. This is just going to be one giant mess. If Holly tells E there's the dont let hit you the way out, because she too stubborn to adjust with the times and figure out she's drowning, then I'm going have to exist with E. The dysfunction has been going on too long to be player x and player y not being good enough.

Evina helped us nearly pull off the comeback. That stupid switching zone defense got us killed early on.

You guys realize every preseason Holly feeds us bs about the the team chemistry being better than that of years pass. Every year we hear how the team is a family. I'm glad E aired it out. Your season is over with force Holly's hand or Fulmers. It's nothing but dysfunction in the lockerroom for the past few seasons. Get rid of everyone except Reeves. Keep her if you can.

Reactions: travis929 and lvocd
Just from watching that video, I would have to say good riddance to Mz. Westbrook. Go find three point guards asap.

VN Store

Back