Game Thread: SEC: Lady Vols v Wildcats

There is no excuse for this team to keep having turnover issues at this time of the year and they are silly turnovers. They can be a good team if they could get it under control
Anytime the ball goes inside regardless it is 75% chance of turnovers. The bigs are slow and cannot catch the ball and the passes are piss poor!

I hate the “I’m going to give a wide open lane to the basket” defense. I understand most teams do it trying to use the baseline as a defender, but I’ve never understood it.

God, Lou Brown ya'll. Gotta get Rennia going. Couple o dumbass t.o.s after a really clean start. Jaz playing well a little more aggressive moving the ball deeper inside to start the play or dish.So we're getting decent shots. Let's see what Jordan can do now.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Turnover city. Good sub, Jaz back in, move Jordan off ball. Rennia must get a bucket.

Most the time they are not even looking to see if their is anybody around when they get a rebound, they get a rebound and just pass it

Reactions: sccshortstop
Fortunate to be close, haven't shot well again. But now we get better after a shaky start just like last night. Rennia gotta get going.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I'm watching on radio.

Is there any chance some of these thrown away passes are being tossed to where a teammate is "supposed to" be? Micky sounds incredulous on some of the turnovers.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back