Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. VANDERBILT

Coach Jumper

I can be there tomorrow
WBB_Promo_Vandy_2.jpg

Senior Night!

Pat Summitt once said:

"Sometimes you learn more from losing than winning. Losing forces you to reexamine."

Miss you Pat,
Coach J

Miss Gov to

Last edited:
GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!

Our team is due a feel-good blowout home victory, and Vanderbilt is a good opponent to try to get one against.

It’s time to light some candles and pray to the basketball gods for Tennessee to win at LEAST the next three games, but a miracle run into the SEC Tourney Finals would be perfect. :)

Reactions: stlvolsfan
GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!

Our team is due a feel-good blowout home victory, and Vanderbilt is a good opponent to try to get one against.

It’s time to light some candles and pray to the basketball gods for Tennessee to win at LEAST the next three games, but a miracle run into the SEC Tourney Finals would be perfect. :)
200.gif

Reactions: feathersax
Three game single-elimination bracket for getting any sort of seed in the NCAA tournament starts with this game. 20-11 will probably get them in. Anything under that will be putting their post-season shot in jeopardy.

The only thing that keeps popping into my mind about Vandy is when Rennia put the screen on Zaay and the Vandy girl still missed the layup. This explains the Vandy team totally.

Reactions: orangealways
If Westbrook hits he front of the rim one more time I'm going to scream so loud you will hear me through the TV. JUST THROW IT AT THE BACKBOARD!!!! At least that will give you a chance! Also she can't pass or even throw the ball in out of bounds. If she scores 20 points it is probably equal to 10 after her turnovers convert to points for the other team. Still hoping! Go Lady Vols!

When you keep coming up short that usually means the legs are tired. She was money with those shots earlier this year. I would say overall she has been our best player this year. I think she has had to try and take this team on her back so much that she is wearing down. There have been times when she was the only one making a real effort to score.

If Westbrook hits he front of the rim one more time I'm going to scream so loud you will hear me through the TV. JUST THROW IT AT THE BACKBOARD!!!! At least that will give you a chance! Also she can't pass or even throw the ball in out of bounds. If she scores 20 points it is probably equal to 10 after her turnovers convert to points for the other team. Still hoping! Go Lady Vols!
I think the LadyVols beat Vanderbilt and Ole Miss finishing the regular season 19-10 and 8-8 in the SEC

When you keep coming up short that usually means the legs are tired. She was money with those shots earlier this year. I would say overall she has been our best player this year. I think she has had to try and take this team on her back so much that she is wearing down. There have been times when she was the only one making a real effort to score.

Legs are tired is correct if mechanics are right. But from what I'm looking at the release is often a flip instead of a soft touch off the board also it's usually picked up in front of the stomach instead of off of the hip.

Would be funny if the team that keeps UT out of the ncaa's is coached by mickey deMoss and Kortney dunbar.

Keep dreaming.

Even with 17 UT Turnovers, Stephanie White's (some UT fans said she was a HOME RUN HIRE) little girls will not win this game.

Home run hire White's girls are a combined 2-28 in SEC games the past two seasons.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back