Game Thread Lady Vols vs. ETSU

When they throw the ball inside to Collins I wish she or anyone not to put the ball on the floor.
Can't someone tell these girls & make them understand just go up w/the ball to score....geez.

The most concerning thing to me about this team is how easy teams can get to the rim against us. That is something that is really terrifying how we get beat off the dribble and most of the time there is no help and we give up uncontested layups. This is how ETSU has scored the majority of their points.

Reactions: Momto2
Another comparison against Murray State in our next game. Kentucky beat them by 38 today.

TN has 20 TURNOVERS (Bob said) tonight. Bunch of 4* & 5* subs playing like a HS team.
We win 80-61. Moves us to 9-1 on the season.
Murray St next on the list Dec. 28th.

If anybody bet on Tennessee they lost money had to give up 29 points. I am glad we won playing this terrible 21 turnovers but we really shot the three well.

I havents said any thing about this team but what I saw to night is too many turn overs to wild with the basketball and that falls on the coach if things arnt straighten out by sec time I see us going with 10 loses.

Reactions: fastvol7
Didn't see the game, but for all the turnovers they had tonight, they still took very good care of the ball against the 2 best teams they played so far. Tonight sounds like a case of playing down to their competition...which I thought they've corrected.

VN Store

Back