Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. #22/25 ARKANSAS

I hope Davis takes advantage of the new free transfer rule and goes somewhere she can win something next year. She deserves better.

Didn't quit something to build on with small lineup. The best shooting guards we have played against this year. In the end again just horrible turnovers not great defense just horrible passing.

Reactions: creekdipper
I think we play the wrong tempo think we should play more of the LSU tempo slow. Most of the turnovers are caused by trying to play to fast going one on one when there is nothing there. Passing when the player is not moving. Hard to out score Arkansas they scored 105 on Kentucky and 108 their last SEC game.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Now 30 - 5 all time vs. Arkansas. Two of those five losses occurred last year and now this year.

You’re correct, the cuts are better than what we usually see, but I fail to see why all these teams can set screens near the foul line where their best player comes around for a wide open jumper, yet we hardly ever see any of that in the half court.

Watch any of our players on the perimeter and 9 times out of 10 they hardly get screens and end up going one-one and either throw up a highly contested shot or sometimes do find a cutter. We stand more than most teams in the half court.
This team is right there!!! They just need a break or two!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Arky coach is one cocky sob.

He knows beating Tennessee isn't supposed to be a regular thing and will wring every last bit of self-congratulatory arrogance he can from it. And, his team won, so unfortunately, he can absolutely do it.

Yep getting waxed is now common place. I expect the tournament committee to help us back into the tournament again, if necessary, to keep that streak alive. The rest are all about down the drain.

My guess is the program has less than half the fan support it had 10 years ago. Nationally, the percentage is probably down more than that.
We didnt get waxed..we fell behind on the road and fought back!!! A break or two we may have won...

VN Store

Back