Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. #22/25 ARKANSAS

I like that they are fighting back. But they shouldn't need to be way down before they give that sort of effort.

Let's face it--the once-vaunted Lady Vols are as ordinary as dishwater.

Yep getting waxed is now common place. I expect the tournament committee to help us back into the tournament again, if necessary, to keep that streak alive. The rest are all about down the drain.

My guess is the program has less than half the fan support it had 10 years ago. Nationally, the percentage is probably down more than that.

Reactions: TN1111 and tnvols72
LOL we tried to turn it over and they refused, so we got a lay up instead. Gonna keep it respectable.

Yep getting waxed is now common place. I expect the tournament committee to help us back into the tournament again, if necessary, to keep that streak alive. The rest are all about down the drain.

My guess is the program has less than half the fan support it had 10 years ago. Nationally, the percentage is probably down more than that.
Your guess is pretty good. They’ve had to cover the upper deck with the Buzz Peterson era black curtains to make the arena look less empty on TV.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back