Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. #22/25 ARKANSAS

Horston is a very physically gifted athlete, but she has the worst court awareness of any player I think I’ve ever seen. It’s amazing how careless she is with the ball.
I dont see any hustle in her. Like when Ark stole the ball underneath our basket , she just walked over to defend the 3. No hustle. It seems something is wrong.

They our so skilled on offense. 4 Guards. On D use your lower body to push shooters so officials dont call anything. Great gameplan

This is bad and C. Peck knows it you have Key in the middle on defense why are you not defending the 3 point shot. Make them drive to the basket

LOL so my wish for the half of Jordan's life turns out to be a continuation of her LV life story. Hole getting deeper and deeper for her,

Damn can they shoot! In addition to much more quickness and much better ballhandling we need a damgum outside shooter. Haven't had one in years

Apologize for what? It's that loser's fault - well partially. The rest of the blame goes to the one who hired her as head coach, the one/s who kept her as head coach and the fans you lobbied for her to keep her job which extended her tenure.
I am and was against Holly, but this team has not improved. Players have to step up. They have no pride....

I give up. This team has raw talent, but the coaching is abysmal. Sloppy play is met with insufferable indifference by Harper. Does the administration not pay her enough to get in SOMEBODY'S face? A player, a ref....Dearstone - somebody.

Oops - turnover number 21....going the other way for a lay-up. Kelly called a TO...and ran her fingers through her hair. Now she means business.

Well y’all, I’m signing off until something changes. I can’t continue to watch lack of effort, no hustle, no awareness of defense getting steals, the same useless going under screens and teams scoring at will, no locker room taken away, names still on jersey’s, etc. I’m done this year. Peace out!

VN Store

Back