Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. #22/25 ARKANSAS

Get on the officials Coach that's 2 illegal screens by their big. Not even close

Overall, we’re looking pretty good! I hope we soon figure out how to keep them from scoring off those screens, but I’m afraid our lack of quickness may make an adjustment unlikely.

I sure do like our energy, though!

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Overall, we’re looking pretty good! I hope we soon figure out how to keep them from scoring off those screens, but I’m afraid our lack of quickness may make an adjustment unlikely.

I sure do like our energy, though!
Wheres Emily?????

Jordan has got to keep her head up whenever she makes a mistake. She needs to shake it off and get re-focused for the next play.

Well another game were if we value the ball we have 25pts. They have no rim protection at all and play sloppy on d end but when you our careless with ball you cant score. I can't wait to have enough talent to sit these players making these mistakes.

Rae is the most selfish women's player i have ever seen. Someone should tell her what an assist is.
Actually I thought she had one of her best, most kinda under control quarters I've seen in her have in like, forever.

Reactions: ruvol
Our 8 TO's have given them 5 extra shots. That will kill us if we don't take better care of the ball.

Davis out, O immediately stagnate

Looks like I just kiss of deathed Rae. She needs to come out

5 down NEED A BUCKET

Got a turnover

Reactions: volnationnj

VN Store

Back