Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. #22/25 ARKANSAS

12turnovers in roughly 16 mins of play. Wow.
I honestly hate watching this team. They’re guaranteed to turn it over 20 or more times against any team with a pulse. If they lose this one, I probably won’t watch the rest of the year.

Reactions: SandyO
Hey come in off the ledge. They played very well the first quarter with minimal subbing. Maybe they'll sharpen up again

We have one player that can score with any consistency. We desperately need a point guard and two other shooters.
If we have to go to a half court offense, we're done.

Watch our offense....one on one is the play-that’s it. All these other teams actually run an offense.

Harper is not the answer. The ladyvols have one player, DAVIS. The other young ladies are terrible. Poor coaching, terrible players equal a bad team. If you are a top 25 player would u want to come here.

Harper is not the answer. The ladyvols have one player, DAVIS. The other young ladies are terrible. Poor coaching, terrible players equal a bad team. If you are a top 25 player would u want to come here.
It’s easy to see why all four of the 5 star recruits in TN this year chose to leave the state.

If they lose this one, I probably won’t watch the rest of the year.

Heh. There's like maybe 7-9 games left in the season. I understand not throwing good money after bad, but ... *exhale* ... I don't know? In for a penny, in for a pound? Or something?

Reactions: feathersax
There are days when I get really sick of women's basketball officiating with its "aww, that doesn't seem fair, here, have a foul" whistles.

So, specifically, like 365 days. A year.

Reactions: I4Vols
How is it we have the worst luck? Davis should’ve kicked it out to Rennie for the 3 on that last move...

I love Mike Neighbors’s offense. And he would take this job in a heartbeat. But the blue hairs that make up most of the LV fanbase would never accept a male coach. I can’t stand them.

Reactions: Tnphil and TN1111
WTF is it with the officials and Lady Vols? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team more routinely screwed by crazy officiating as I have this team this year. It’s incredibly frustrating as a fan, so I can’t imagine how the players and staff must feel. :oops:

Reactions: volfan__18
Not going to win tonight even if we were playing well. These Refs suck calling fouls on post ups on us and none of their grabbing and pushing. They missed two or three out of bounds calls. Worst Refs I've seen this year.

VN Store

Back