Game Thread: Lady Vols host Vandy ; Sunday Jan 21, 3PM; SEC Network ;...Win 73-64

Coach Jumper

"the right words"
1705727442474.png
"We Back Pat" game
Predictions:
Masse 73-65
Coach Jumper 95-69 (This will be our breakout game)
@chuckiepoo 81-65
@J-Dog 1313 88-63
@TnVolsX4 72-65
@mudcat1973 85-67
@VolBalls33 71-63
@brittannica 82-70
@Volfan2012 73-62
@volnationnj 72-62
@Vols2015 75-55
@Ladyvol777 80-66
@Go aeiou 79-78
@Golfteacher 84-64

blue ball.jpg
vs
Vanderbilt University Logo

Food City Center|Knoxville, TN
Jan 21 (Sun)
3:00 P.M. ET
SEC
Vandy Roster: Will go 7-8 deep; roster listed by "starts"
00 temp roster.jpg
Opponents:
00 temp opponents.jpg
Significant opponents (# = net rank)
Wins: 41 Iowa St, 35 Miss St, 50 Fla, 67 Aub
Losses: 12 NC St, 69 Mizzou
Vanderbilt # 49 Tennessee #56

Last edited:
View attachment 612166
"We Back Pat" game
View attachment 612163
vs

Jan 21 (Sun)
SEC
View attachment 612164
Opponents:
View attachment 612165
Predictions:
Masse 73-65
81-65, LVs

View attachment 612166
"We Back Pat" game
View attachment 612163
vs

Jan 21 (Sun)
SEC
View attachment 612164
Opponents:
View attachment 612165
Predictions:
Masse 73-65
LVs 88--Vandy 63. GBO.

We allow it. Shea shouldn't have picked Geno either back in the day. GBO. We win 72-65.
Pat & Kellie got the best of those two.
96 97 98 NCAA Championship
Two of them
Went threw and over.
ESPN pet which they back
UCONN

Who I think never wins more championships than Pat.
If NBC FOX network would cover women's basketball.
Istread ESPN

View attachment 612166
"We Back Pat" game
Predictions:
Masse 73-65
@chuckiepoo 81-65
@J-Dog 1313 88-63
@TnVolsX4 72-65

View attachment 612163
vs

Jan 21 (Sun)
SEC
View attachment 612164
Opponents:
View attachment 612165
Tennessee Eighty five
Vanderbilt Sixty seven

Reactions: WinnerCircle
I am just joking, but I am wearing flannel this morning so I do feel quite manly
11 degrees this morning...I have a sweatshirt over my flannels
;o)

The high will be 18 the low zero

Husband looks out of his window at the thermometer,,,it reads zero
Wife asks "whats the temperature?"
Husband say "there ain't one"

Last edited:
There's a new lineup combo that I really like. Powell, Spear, Wynn, Jackson, Striplin

Why do I like it? Well, no one asked, but I'll tell you. You can create a 4 out 1 in that is virtually unstoppable on offense. Start the possession with Wynn at the point, Jackson and Striplin in "horns" as screen options. Wynn uses the Striplin screen but doesn't do a hard drive. Striplin spins out to top of the key (her fav 3-point spot). Jackson cuts to the paint and posts up. Wynn feeds Jackson and game over.

It only works with Striplin at the 5 otherwise the player guarding our 5 can double Jackson.

There's a new lineup combo that I really like. Powell, Spear, Wynn, Jackson, Striplin

Why do I like it? Well, no one asked, but I'll tell you. You can create a 4 out 1 in that is virtually unstoppable on offense. Start the possession with Wynn at the point, Jackson and Striplin in "horns" as screen options. Wynn uses the Striplin screen but doesn't do a hard drive. Striplin spins out to top of the key (her fav 3-point spot). Jackson cuts to the paint and posts up. Wynn feeds Jackson and game over.

It only works with Striplin at the 5 otherwise the player guarding our 5 can double Jackson.
If I was going to do a four out one in I put Tamari as the one in otherwise I like it just fine. I don't care if they double Jackson they can't double everybody.

Coach, you and I will be the most challenged by this matchup that will feature our gal Justine as a wing gunner...I really like the girl.

When I was a collector for my employer, he once sent me out on an overdue debt from the guy that had taught me the ropes about collecting from dead beats....

While talking with the guy about why I was at his door, my peripheral vision caught him making a fist while he smiled to my face....I detected a change in his voice pattern indicating he was about to attack me...I took a step back and told him he was about to make a big mistake....

When Justine and our gals meet before the game, there will be lots of smiles and gossip between them, but each person will be mentally preparing to demolish the other, as it is when friends do battle with each other....

Justine will most likely be on the perimeter, waiting for a kick out pass..She rarely goes inside to fight for a rebound....
jcyxcsqwiab4sr9mfyff

If I was going to do a four out one in I put Tamari as the one in otherwise I like it just fine.

I like that for a max-defense situation, but still solid on offensive weapons. Generally, when Key is playing, I also like Puckett playing. I do not like Puckett (or Darby) and Striplin playing at the same time.

Coach, you and I will be the most challenged by this matchup that will feature our gal Justine as a wing gunner...I really like the girl.

When I was a collector for my employer, he once sent me out on an overdue debt from the guy that had taught me the ropes about collecting from dead beats....

While talking with the guy about why I was at his door, my peripheral vision caught him making a fist while he smiled to my face....I detected a change in his voice pattern indicating he was about to attack me...I took a step back and told him he was about to make a big mistake....

When Justine and our gals meet before the game, there will be lots of smiles and gossip between them, but each person will be mentally preparing to demolish the other, as it is when friends do battle with each other....

Justine will most likely be on the perimeter, waiting for a kick out pass..She rarely goes inside to fight for a rebound....
jcyxcsqwiab4sr9mfyff
i'm thinking she will take 6 3's...and hit 3-4 of them

i'm thinking she will take 6 3's...and hit 3-4 of them
She made 1 of 6 against Auburn. Hopefully that is what she does against us. She plays the first five minutes of all four quarters she is rarely in there late in the game unless someone fouls out. I have no idea who will guard her maybe Puckett if she is again playing on the perimeter.

She made 1 of 6 against Auburn. Hopefully that is what she does against us. She plays the first five minutes of all four quarters she is rarely in there late in the game unless someone fouls out. I have no idea who will guard her maybe Puckett if she is again playing on the perimeter.
Puckett for sure

VN Store

Back