Game Thread Lady Vols at the JUNKANOO JAM

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
NOV 22 (THU) 3:00 P.M. ET

game is in BIMINI, BAHAMAS

first game is against Clemson

TV: FLOHOOPS.COM (ONLINE)

I assume that you have to pay FloHoops to stream the game,if you see a work around please post it :)

you can listen here

Big Orange Hotline

the Lady Vols are ranked 11th in the AP Top 25 poll

Clemson is unranked

NOV 23 (FRI) VS TBD

NOV 24 (SAT) VS TBD

I put all 3 games in this thread,it will make it simpler,which I like lol I do hate that FloHoops has the games,I may spring for the cost,but I would miss the first game due to Turkey day,so probably won't, unless they have replay capability,has anybody else used them before ? if so let us know about that please :)

I assume that you have to pay FloHoops to stream the game,if you see a work around please post it :)

you can listen here

Big Orange Hotline

Clemson is unranked

NOV 23 (FRI) VS TBD

NOV 24 (SAT) VS TBD

I put all 3 games in this thread,it will make it simpler,which I like lol I do hate that FloHoops has the games,I may spring for the cost,but I would miss the first game due to Turkey day,so probably won't, unless they have replay capability,has anybody else used them before ? if so let us know about that please :)

Great

Reactions: RollerVol
Anyone know the cost to watch FLOHOOPS for all 3 games? I paid to watch the last Thanksgiving tourny but cant remember the cost.

Reactions: 67Vol
I’m still trying to decide if 30 dollars is worth it. I paid last Thanksgiving tourney but I think it was only 19.99 for that.

Anyone have Roku? Im looking at mine and there is a FloSports app you can add. Two options. $29.99 a month. And another thats $12.50 per month. Can we watch the Lady Vols with the $12.50 then cancel after the tourny?

you can listen here

Big Orange Hotline

Clemson is unranked

NOV 23 (FRI) VS TBD

NOV 24 (SAT) VS TBD

I signed up but the time is saying 4 PM CST? which is about four hours from now! I was thinking about 2 CST for me... Just saying

ESPN list the starting time as 2 PM CST and still list it at that time. Of course time could've been changed.

Anyone have Roku? Im looking at mine and there is a FloSports app you can add. Two options. $29.99 a month. And another thats $12.50 per month. Can we watch the Lady Vols with the $12.50 then cancel after the tourny?

don't do the $12.50 for 12 months that's $150 for a year. even if you cancel after the tourney you've
already paid for a year. that's why you are getting a discount.

Reactions: cwbytruckers

VN Store

Back