Game Thread Lady Vols at Oklahoma State

Burrell gets her hand on every loose ball. She just needs to slow down a bit and figure out what to do with it. A+ for effort though.

Reactions: lvocd
The freshman are playing with intensity and the talent they came to Rockytop with, but again...they look poorly prepared/coached.

I know freshman take time to mature, but I agree with the above poster that said they look ABSOLUTELY lost.

I felt we really made some of the adjustments we needed to at the half. They converted 0 three pointers in the third and their offense dissolved. We’re shooting the ball pretty well and you can’t say this team lacks for effort. They’ll flat go to the boards.

What's it take to get on that Hobbs girl from shooting 3s? Holly needs to stop that shooter.
All she does is throw the ball up & it finds the net.

Last edited:
The freshman are playing with intensity and the talent they came to Rockytop with, but again...they look poorly prepared/coached.

I know freshman take time to mature, but I agree with the above poster that said they look ABSOLUTELY lost.

I said most of them look a little lost. Please don't misquote me to spew your trash talk about this team.

VN Store

Back