you can log into their stream if you have a TV provider here

FOX Sports live games and streaming video

you can listen here

vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi

the Lady Vols are ranked 11th in the AP Top 25 poll and the Coaches Poll

Oklahoma State is unranked

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Hopefully the extra time between games have been productive in practice. There are two teams I would not place a bet no matter the opponent. One is the Tennessee Titans and the other is our Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team. This game is a toss up.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Hopefully the extra time between games have been productive in practice. There are two teams I would not place a bet no matter the opponent. One is the Tennessee Titans and the other is our Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team. This game is a toss up.

They're ready to go
No toss up

Reactions: ruvol
Massey has changed from calling us a one point favorite to listing them as a one point favorite. I guess this is all because of our poor play in the Bahamas. Time to get some respect and play some great basketball. They drew 1657 fans for the Texas State game so I suspect a crowd of at least five thousand when they play the Lady Vols.

Last edited:
They had three girls in double figures in a low scoring game last night. One of the forwards scored over 20.

I look for the Lady Vols to show up focused and ready to play. This was supposed to be the first real test for them all along so I expect they will have their heads on straight, play inside to outside, have a strong post game from KK & London, and win by 20+

Looking to see which guard can get to the rim and knock down free throws, attack off the dribble and manuever in the air or ground to not get a charge.

Would like to see London bounce back.

Zay and Jaz get to the rim...

did Coach J go jump off the bridge yet? (14 hours) missing

I did...Landed in a manure transporter, shi##y day....
I watched that game OSU against Samford

My take, we should win by 25.
They have no speed guards or or mighty mites so we should terrorize them on the bringdowns.

Zoom in on off the ball defense, so they have to work hard just to get a touch, to frustrate 3pt shooting teams

OSU is a top 10 Off-Rebs, so getting boards is key. They shoot a ton of 3's, this is why they have such a high OR count,,,long rebounded balls favors the deeper players. CHW needs to tell the girls to use their athleticism to get to the missed shots and pluck the ball away from them.

They hit a stride and hit 3's (12 of 25 last game, but it is because they are patient and make the extra pass deep in counts)

They play a 3 hi 2 low zone as their goto defense...We should get a ton of looks from deep range today.

The real key will be the player who cuts through the zone for us today. On plays where the outside shooter draws the movement and hits a cutter will be key.

3's
We are 35 of 96 at 37%
They are 44 of 124 at 36% (Miller Gray and Hobbs)
We both shoot 7 makes a game
We both take 20 3-pt shots a game

Sorry bout the delay g

OSU hasn't played anybody worth a darn yet so it's hard to get a handle on them. Our schedule so far has not been much better. This is a "who knows" game. We hit shots, take care of the ball, we win big. If we are off and go back to missing chippys, free throws and having a bunch of turnovers, it could be a long day. Can't wait to find out.

Okie State is a team of no names but have a blue collar work ethic. Probably get waxed but will make teams work for it.

Oklahoma State's roster of "no-names" is led by sophomores -- same as Tennessee. They are a very young team.

So, in other words, since the programs are even experience-wise, this is a terrific opportunity for Tennessee to show how much better both our recruiting AND coaching is.

If Tennessee's roster full of much-ballyhooed recruits doesn't easily dominate an equally youthful group of no-names, then, well....

😲

VN Store

Back