Game Thread: LADY VOLS AT NO. 6/6 MISSISSIPPI STATE

Lady Vols do not look like a major college basketball team any more and haven't for a long long time.
they look like a pick-up group on a playground somewhere.
It's not even poor coaching anymore.... its NO coaching !

Reactions: flint and sisaq
We now know without a doubt which coach we should hire. Offer him the same starting contract we gave Rick Barnes.

omg so tired of seeing holly with her arms folded on our sideline. please get us another coach.
Solution: Stop Watching
Sorry FP that's not THE solution. THE solution is to fire her incompetent butt and hire us a COACH. Imagine the success this program would be enjoying if we just had a decent coach instead of a foot stomping whistler.

Lady Vols do not look like a major college basketball team any more and haven't for a long long time.
they look like a pick-up group on a playground somewhere.
It's not even poor coaching anymore.... its NO coaching !

Lady vols is just like my department where my boss doesn't kn jack, the department just run it self while my boss sits in the office.

Sorry FP that's not THE solution. THE solution is to fire her incompetent butt and hire us a COACH. Imagine the success this program would be enjoying if we just had a decent coach instead of a foot stomping whistler.

We can't stop watching, we're here to read comments, laugh, and leave comments. . why can't we get paid? atleast we're doing something better than holly.

I believe strongly that Holly will be fired after this season. Even AD PF realizes by now that she does not know how to coach college women basketball players. I believe Vic Schaefer would come to UT due to the fact that LV's recruiting is better than MState. The Oregon coach will come, if invited also, because of stronger recruiting and a salary increase.

After today, 373 turnovers to 324 assists. That is pathetic, no matter if we back into the NCAAT or not. How much longer can this be tolerated?

I believe strongly that Holly will be fired after this season. Even AD PF realizes by now that she does not know how to coach college women basketball players. I believe Vic Schaefer would come to UT due to the fact that LV's recruiting is better than MState. The Oregon coach will come, if invited also, because of stronger recruiting and a salary increase.
Vic is getting paid more than Holly and has a top 5 recruiting class coming next year.

Reactions: 1reVOLver
this is all on Fulmer. he cannot let the Lady Vols program go completely down the drain. he can't
let that happen to Pat's legacy.

VN Store

Back