OHIO STATE

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

Go Lady Vols!!!

374566_20220914_WB_TeamPhoto_KL_0004__1__20uiY.jpg

Last edited: Wednesday at 9:01 PM

Last edited:
I’d be happy with some many different lineups. Managing minutes could get tricky. I’m looking more forward to seeing who is on the floor trying to close out a barn burner.

Me too. But ya know, the close-out crew could look different depending on the opponent, and also depending on who has had the best scoring and rebounding games all day -- because that could change game to game. 😲

I’d be happy with some many different lineups. Managing minutes could get tricky. I’m looking more forward to seeing who is on the floor trying to close out a barn burner.
Amen to seeing who is in the game in barn burner. No Powell in starting lineup? Size of first lineup is huge

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Me too. But ya know, the close-out crew could look different depending on the opponent, and also depending on who has had the best scoring and rebounding games all day -- because that could change game to game. 😲
Absolutely, as opposed to the starting lineup which won’t change nearly as much, game to game.

Starters?

I am less interested in the starters (which we know will likely be a revolving group in these early games) than in the players who prove to be the game changers and closers. Who does Kelly trust when the game is on the line and who is ready for the pressure moments.

We know that Jordan H is going to be in that group (barring an alien abduction). I suspect Sara "Bucketts" will be there too. I would hope it is also Jackson cause she is supposed to be our superstar. Justine is also a good candidate but it will be interesting to see if she assumes that role sooner or later.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoBackBoard
I am less interested in the starters (which we know will likely be an evolving group in these early games) than in the players who prove to be the game changers and closers. Who does Kelly trust when the game is on the line and who is ready for the pressure moments.

We know that Jordan H is going to be in that group (barring an alien abduction). I suspect Sara "Bucketts" will be there too. I would hope it is also Jackson cause she is supposed to be our superstar. Justine is also a good candidate but it will be interesting to see if she assumes that sooner or later.

Mad my friend, when Justine comes in and and sinks a long 3 ball, the Ohio crowd will wonder who is that girl...Then, when she does it again, the legend will start to grow.

I just hope I find a way to watch the damn game....

I am less interested in the starters (which we know will likely be an evolving group in these early games) than in the players who prove to be the game changers and closers. Who does Kelly trust when the game is on the line and who is ready for the pressure moments.

We know that Jordan H is going to be in that group (barring an alien abduction). I suspect Sara "Bucketts" will be there too. I would hope it is also Jackson cause she is supposed to be our superstar. Justine is also a good candidate but it will be interesting to see if she assumes that sooner or later.

Agree. I think those five would be there at the end along with others. It's a long season and great players get better faster. Kellie has significantly enhanced depth that. will give her more options than she has ever had since getting here.

Mad my friend, when Justine comes in and and sinks a long 3 ball, the Ohio crowd will wonder who is that girl...Then, when she does it again, the legend will start to grow.

It’ll be broadcast on B10 network, which is part of my sports package here in Texas, while the Longhorn network is not. Go figger…

It’ll be broadcast on B10 network, which is part of my sports package here in Texas, while the Longhorn network is not. Go figger…
B10 is part of the regular channel lineup with Direct TV Stream. It also gives me full access to the ESPN ap so I can see any game any time, including all the SECN+ games. Can watch all live on my phone or laptop as well as TV. Why does anyone still have cable?

It's too soon to make an educated guess, but anyone care to make a wild guess as to who would have the shot drawn up for them with under 10 seconds to go?

I think Puckett, because of that Belmont Bucket, would be a likely candidate. Where it gets crazy in my mind is who would be option 2 if opponents have Sara smothered? Or would opponents expect Jordan or Rickea? Or Marta? Or Walker? Or does Pissott come in for the shot I sure do enjoy thinking about this. 🤗

I think Powell, Walker, Key, Horston and Jackson start with early minutes going to Suarez and Puckett. Hollingshead will get in early as well.

View attachment 511418
I think it will be whoever can turn it up on the defensive end, who go to the boards hard consistently and have that toughness factor that Kellie looks for in players. That is going to be key for the players getting on the floor this year and getting extended minutes. We have a lot of players who can score points, but they can't be a liability defensively.

GT, I posted this on the Lady Vols Basketball page on Facebook.

"Big Ten Network is available on DIRECTV STREAM, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and Vidgo"
Took the quote from cordcuttingreport.com.
This link is dated Oct 12, 2022 and lists the services with a free trial.

https://www.cabletv.com/.../20-streaming-services-with...

Four of the services which carry BTN are listed as having a free trial. Personally, I would recommend fubo TV.
One other possibility to try. BTN is now part of Fox Sports. While BTN may not show up on your pay tv subscription, you should download the Fox Sports app or go to foxsports.com and sign in with your tv provider, and then check the tv schedule/event calendar. The Lady Vols v OSU game is listed in my schedule, but I have youtube tv and BTN is available as part of the subscription, so I don't know if BTN is always available. One way to find out would be to sign in to foxsports.com with your tv provider and go to a current BTN broadcast and see if you can get it.
Hope this helps.

It looks like the Fox Sports app or foxsports.com may be the best solution for people. Good luck with finding the game.

Jim

Last edited:

VN Store

Back