Game Thread: Lady Vols 75 - Ohio State 87

Boy do I feel stupid....I already have the Big 10 Network in my DirecTV packaging....I called DirecTV to order it and they said I already had it...Sure enough, I checked the station and the Lady Vols are set to play Ohio State tomorrow at 8:30.
image21-e1523578885581.jpeg
Better tell ET you got big ten tenwork . Or go to save o lot stock up on chips,popcorn,drinks if ET comes to help you get the game and mothership is full of his buddies!!

Boy do I feel stupid....I already have the Big 10 Network in my DirecTV packaging....I called DirecTV to order it and they said I already had it...Sure enough, I checked the station and the Lady Vols are set to play Ohio State tomorrow at 8:30.
image21-e1523578885581.jpeg
GT, I am surprised you had it all along and never tuned in to watch some WBB on that channel. I watch Iowa, Iowa State, OSU, Indiana and Michigan Lady teams occasionally to get a feel for those teams. They have some good basketball to watch and Clarke is almost always a must watch.

1667316739239-jpeg.509047

GAMEDAY TIMES & BROADCAST INFO
RELATED LINKS

Buy Tickets
Walk-Through Metal Detectors In Use
Gameday Info
Follow @LadyVol_Hoops
Quick Facts
Stats
YouTube
Record Book

TENNESSEE

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

OHIO STATE

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

Go Lady Vols!!!

374566_20220914_WB_TeamPhoto_KL_0004__1__20uiY.jpg

Last edited: Wednesday at 9:01 PM

Quick question. Key is listed at 6’6” and is standing next to 6’4” Justine. Looking at the height difference from the top of each lady’s shoulders, is Key quite a bit taller than 6’6”? There looks to be at least 4-5” difference. Is Key maybe 6’8”? She is at least 4” taller than Justine.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Is anybody a little nervous?! 😩😂

Not too much. I want the LVs to play well and win (convincingly) but it is a LOOOONG season; win or lose, you can't get too worked up about the season opener. Last season, we saw the LVs get out to a blazing start only to fade down the stretch (mainly due to injuries). And that is the big difference with this year's team,. Great depth at all slots but there are also a lot of new pieces added to the puzzle. So, if they look like a "work in progress" in this opener, you just have to give the process a little time.

Last edited:
1667316739239-jpeg.509047

GAMEDAY TIMES & BROADCAST INFO
RELATED LINKS

Buy Tickets
Walk-Through Metal Detectors In Use
Gameday Info
Follow @LadyVol_Hoops
Quick Facts
Stats
YouTube
Record Book

TENNESSEE

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

OHIO STATE

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

Go Lady Vols!!!

374566_20220914_WB_TeamPhoto_KL_0004__1__20uiY.jpg

Last edited: Wednesday at 9:01 PM

Let's horse shoe the Lady Buckeyes tonight.

Ohio State is favored by 4.5 points. Easy money for those who bet. I don't see UT losing this one.

In games between ranked opponents I spot the home team 5-7 points, but even taking that into consideration I have hopes Tennessee wins by double figures. We'll know soon enough. Lord knows the Vols came out yesterday looking highly beatable at home, so you just never know.

Gotta hope Horston isn't tight as a drum and then her teammates take on that vibe, too. But hey, we've got so many players legitimately capable of getting hot and taking on Jordan's burden if she struggles that I really shouldn't worry. 🧡🏀

Kodi users: I'm watching the Big Ten Network on the Crew addon/IPTV/USTVGo. Looks like a 480p feed but its watchable.

It is amazing to me how little respect people on this board are giving Ohio State. They are at home and experienced and made the Sweet 16 last year. Their press causes problems for most everyone they play and I would imagine we will make some turnovers. Now I think we will win possibly even by double digits. But please let's not act like this is a gimme game because it is anything but that. We need to dominate the rebounding and points in the paint. Should be fun

Last edited:
Almost two hours from tip! I’m not a fan of the late tip time. Last years squad didn’t play the best in late games. Eager to see how this years squad comes out.

Reactions: travis929 and lvocd
By the middle of the third quarter they will be ours....

When Justine comes in the game, they will look at her and not worry, but after Justine bombs their hearts out with several deep 3 balls from where the demon lives, they will say "Who is that girl?"

The face of an angel, but the heart of a demon....
11411728.jpg

Last edited:

Hi Fatoldman, Agree, can’t take any game for granted.
On another note, if you hit edit on your post, and add the end quote bracket after QUOTE,
( ] ), your post will show up as a reply to the post to which you’re replying. 🙂

Reactions: lvocd

VN Store

Back