Game Thread: (7/9) Lady Vols 63 - (3/3) Stanford 74

Possibly our scoring is missing Rae more than some remember.
No doubt, but in this comparison, I think the graduation of Rennia is more like the graduation of the Stanford PG. Stanford hasn't found the answer yet with their current roster. UT seems to have moved on much better and that would have been even more so had Rae not been injured.

Why would you be somewhere you feel that you’re not wanted though? Your parents didn’t teach you that lesson early?

“Don’t go places you’re not invited and don’t stay anywhere you’re not wanted”

Stuck with me for life. 🧡
Is 1908 the year you were born?

Both of Stanford’s losses are to teams we’ve beaten. I reject the premise that there can be a moral victory in a loss. We’re ranked 7th in the country and playing at home. If we’re deserving of that ranking, we should absolutely go into this game expecting to win.

Both of Stanford’s losses are to teams we’ve beaten. I reject the premise that there can be a moral victory in a loss. We’re ranked 7th in the country and playing at home. If we’re deserving of that ranking, we should absolutely go into this game expecting to win.

Kellie isn’t into moral victories anyhow. She’s into victories lol. She actually said that last year. She was asked in a presser about how a loss was going to “help” them. She made it clear she doesn’t take losing well haha. My kinda gal

Honestly I feel a cold coming on. I’m supposed to fly to Florida Friday and back Sunday. Wedding is Saturday evening/night. 🥴🤧

TBH I could miss it and my soul would be fine and my LV heart would be full with a win.

Sometimes my anxiety during lives games like this is unreal though. My dog is frequently very concerned 😂

So I made this joke and now guess what?

I actually have a sinus infection and bronchitis and will not be going or flying anywhere. Jinxed myself, but at least I can curl up on the couch and watch the Lady Vols beat Stanford!!

Go Lady Vols Go! 🍊🧡🍊🧡🍊🧡

I have neither the confidence nor the guts to make a prediction. :rolleyes: All I am confident to say is that at least three Lady Vols will have to play their best games of the year to win, that it isn't impossible to believe that could happen, that a win could instantly propel Tennessee into every serious conversation about teams that have a legitimate shot at reaching the Final Four, and that even a respectably close and well-played loss should get them onto everyone's early picks to make the Elite 8.

VN Store

Back