Game Thread: (7/9) Lady Vols 63 - (3/3) Stanford 74

Lexie Hull needs to be a defensive focus. IMO, she was one of the big reasons they beat SC in the FF. She's a big, athletic, strong guard who can score inside and out, and crashes the boards. She's the kind of hard nosed player that Pat would have loved on her team.

I agree. Lexie is one of my favorite players. She can be relentless on both ends, and if the Lady Vols hesitate for even a nanosecond before making a move to getat a loose ball, it'll be too late. I'm more worried about Hull than anyone else because this is the type of game she excels in.

I believe if the Lady Vols keep it pretty close without any really ugly meltdowns, they could lose and not take a big a hit in the area of perception. A team can still pass “the eye test” even in a losing effort. Sure would be better to pass that eye test in the best win of this young season, though! :D
case in point, Stanford,,,,two losses and still top five

In the last 30 years Stanford has never failed my eye test. They may lose games, but they never embarrass themselves.
exactly,,,and BB is a "what have you done for me lately", sport...and in recent years, Stanford has not embarrassed them for believing in them.

This game will go a very long way in mending our Dr J/Mr H reputation. We heen to be Dr Jekyll and stay Dr J.!

Reactions: lvocd
You know your offense sucks when 43% is "much better"...
Not to nitpick but they were 172-407 the last 6 games. 42.2.

The increase was due to two high percentage games. Oklahoma State and Tennessee Tech. They were 29-58 and 34-71 against Tennessee Tech. 48.8%.

The last two games against Virginia Tech and Georgia State they were 27-62 and 29-74. That’s 56-136. 41.1%. Right about where they are for the season at 40.9%.

Not to nitpick but they were 172-407 the last 6 games. 42.2.

The increase was due to two high percentage games. Oklahoma State and Tennessee Tech. They were 29-58 and 34-71 against Tennessee Tech. 48.8%.

The last two games against Virginia Tech and Georgia State they were 27-62 and 29-74. That’s 56-136. 41.1%. Right about where they are for the season at 40.9%.

You are a fight pickin', pot stirrin' troll who definitely intends to nit pick just to start something in our game thread. Why is it any of your business? Go follow your UConn team and leave us alone.

Tennessee is averaging 67.3 ppg, with 3 games against ranked teams and 6 against average to weak teams. I don't think it's likely they'll be cracking 70, unless it's in OT. They probably won't hit their average scoring, so if they're going to win, they need to do it in a low scoring game and really clamp down on Stanford's offense.

The LVs have a really good chance of pulling out a win if they defend well and shoot their average of the last six games. I do expect the game winner to score in the high 60s or low 70s unless one team folds in the 4Q like another team we know 😂😂😂

VN Store

Back