Game Thread: (5/6) Lady Vols 63 - (13/13) Georgia 55

So, with the Covid extensions, Emily could have 2 more seasons as a LV, if she wanted. She reminds me a bit of Kamara Harris who had a similar role of playing mainly in 4th quarter blow outs. As a senior, her game, mobility, and skill set developed enough that she got some quality minutes in the rotation. Like Harris, Emily is a project player whose game still needs some work to hold her own against power 5 competition but she could still develop into a competent role player.

I think you give Kamara too much credit. Even when she came in games as a senior, she wasn't productive on either end. Emily is what she is. If she can come in and be productive or not hurt the team, that's great. I just don't think that she's going to be moving up in the rotation, especially since Striplin is a more talented player and will likely be the primary backup for Key next season.

Reactions: alexvol
I think you give Kamara too much credit. Even when she came in games as a senior, she wasn't productive on either end. Emily is what she is. If she can come in and be productive or not hurt the team, that's great. I just don't think that she's going to be moving up in the rotation, especially since Striplin is a more talented player and will likely be the primary backup for Key next season.

Kamera showed her senior year with Kellie that she could’ve been useful while a player here. Not saying she would’ve been a star but she could’ve been a poor man’s Nia Moore with better defense

Kamera showed her senior year with Kellie that she could’ve been useful while a player here. Not saying she would’ve been a star but she could’ve been a poor man’s Nia Moore with better defense
speaking of Nia Moore, I sent her a friends request on Facebooks years ago. She accepted me last week. What a surprise.

lol

Pretty sure Joni was going on the assumption Tamari would be playing. If she wasn't, she probably out to seek out a new career path.

I sure am enjoying Cora on the Lady Vols beat so far.

One would think... one would think 🤔 😏

from her tweets she is seemingly enjoying herself

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She hasn’t practiced how is that good news for Sundays game? or is Kellie just being cautious with Tamari

She hasn’t practiced how is that good news for Sundays game? or is Kellie just being cautious with Tamari

I don't think we will need Key as much as some think. Keyen is playing pretty well and we may decide to go small(er) anyway. Our small ball is pretty big to begin with then throw in some quickness and we're pretty dog-gone hard to guard.

I don't think we will need Key as much as some think. Keyen is playing pretty well and we may decide to go small(er) anyway. Our small ball is pretty big to begin with then throw in some quickness and we're pretty dog-gone hard to guard.
Did not Cora report she participated today? Good sign they were willing to give her a go on the floor. They’ll check her out tomorrow.

Reactions: krichunaka

VN Store

Back