Game Thread: (25/RV) Lady Vols vs. (3/5) Connecticut

I want to look at this game with hope. We are known for playing down to or up to the competition. In this game we show no fear and go toe to toe with UCONN. We hit them square in the mouth and never let up and we either win this game or scare the hell out of UCONN. It all matters which team shows up tonight. If we hold down the mistakes, our talent show up and we protect the paint, I predict an upset. I doubt if UCONN believes there is a possibility that they can lose, our ladies have to show them that UCONN is wrong. Everyone expects us to lose and I hope KJH has made them aware of this. The key is, do we have the want to? Do we have prude? I think we do. Ladies play like you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Apparently a lot of money coming in for UConn. It’s 13.5 now

When I was a collector for my employer, often, after collecting the delinquent money from the "betting enthusiast," I would tell the enthusiast to make his next bet as if a gun was being held to his head...If he won, he gets to live and celebrate, but if he lost, he gets to tell his hard luck story to St. Peter at the Pearly Gates...

Getting 13.5 would be hard to pass up, that is, if I was looking for easy money...
HuKx_-kO7g3TeD8tY4Sp_JXZt4osrBJf1_1Co1dPD-0q6HKABneGynk6oMt9sLeHy8k82w8YP1LpsSoKlqrekoa6IFHJfkhm

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
75 - 52 Uconn sounds about right. TN unfortunately is no longer a national threat. Geno may pull his foot off the gas in this one In the 4th quarter.

Reactions: Silence Dogood
There are Lady Vols fans that will be cheering for Evina Westbrook to play well tonight.

Evina Westbrook, the team's point guard and best overall player, said in the post game that steps need to be taken off the court in the offseason, especially with the staff. When asked if that meant getting rid of Warlick, she simply said, “I don't know.”Mar 27, 2019

Tennessee Lady Vols firing Holly Warlick was necessary after Evina Westbrook quotes

Tennessee Lady Vols firing Holly Warlick was necessary after Evina Westbrook quotes

There are Lady Vols fans that will be cheering for Evina Westbrook to play well tonight.

Evina Westbrook, the team's point guard and best overall player, said in the post game that steps need to be taken off the court in the offseason, especially with the staff. When asked if that meant getting rid of Warlick, she simply said, “I don't know.”Mar 27, 2019

If Evina's interview was the the final nail in the coffin for Holly's Tennessee coaching career, then build that statue of Ms. Westbrook right now.

Kellie is at least turning around what Holly destroyed. If Holly was still coaching the LVs, we'd all be talking about seeding in the WNIT.

VN Store

Back