Game Thread: #24/25 TENNESSEE VS. ALABAMA

VA_VOLFAN

I am happy that they won
I’m happy that they won AND she practices those shots! It didn’t even touch the rim.

But biggest take away was how she kept settling her team down to make plays down the stretch.

All in all I am glad they won as well. I am interested in seeing what Alabama says in the presser.

djtee

We got the win but we need to cut down on the awful turnovers. Also this substitutions early by KJH when we are up 7-10 to me is keeping other teams in the game in the first half.

Tennesseefan2019

Every Generation Has It's Banner Years-Butch Jones
That's the best 1:28 seconds left in a girls college basketball game I've seen in at least 1 year. GBO !!!

Now, let's go beat UCONN on Thursday. GBO !!!!
Last season the LadyVols would have packed it in but this team has a lot of heart and plays hard for Coach Harper:cool:

VolBall09

Were gonna have to find a way to stop giving the opponent 14 more shots than we put up. We've been a deficit shot team in to many games this year all because we have so many possessions where we don't get a shot. That I would say is the major problem with this years team turnovers without a shot at the basket.
Go to the Arkansas philosophy? I’d rather a quick shot than no shot at all sometimes.

TN1111

If they play good D and hit the boards , they can beat UConn. This is not the UConn of old. But they have to be on their game
Tennessee’s length and speed should give what appears to be a slow UConn team trouble. The problem is Tennessee’s tendency to turn the ball over a lot of times unforced.

TAD

This team is awful fundamentally .. poor passes .. lazy passes .. careless passes .. 20 turnovers ... again .. they may lead the league in turnovers .. they need to dribble. Pass .. the whole practice .. UCONN will put on a clinic in fundamentals .. maybe Kelly will get a lesson from Gino .

Volfan2012

Go to the Arkansas philosophy? I’d rather a quick shot than no shot at all sometimes.
Cut off about ten of those turnovers and make just three shots hit 70 percent of your free throws and this is a 10 or more point win. Great to win when you play terrible I know a few times in the past when we have played well and lost.

VN Store

Sponsors