Game Thread: #23/RV LADY VOLS VS. STETSON

The difference between last year's game and this is obvious. We're winning handily.

But what I am really enjoying is that this year the team is playing loose, sometime cutting up with each other almost too much, they're happy. Last year so much angst, tension. Me thinks a talented team that is loose has a better chance at excelling.

Last edited:
no wonder Saunders was a poorly ranked tall girl......she aint that good, just tall.

Wonder how much $$ they get for each mention of Disney+?

Geeze.

It's just one big commercial.

This team controls games on the defensive end which allows them much more leeway on the offensive end. They can actually work through things and learn without being under pressure all the time.

Nice adjustment on Banks. She had 15 in the first half and 6 in the second. Really shut her down and clearly made a concerted, team effort to do so.

There was quite a bit of sloppy play, but also some really strong moments as well. A 27-point win against a team they struggled to beat last year is a good win.

While there is obviously a lot of work to do and improvements to be made, that was only the fifth game of the season. I’m pretty happy with where they are and that I keep seeing steady improvement.

A week off before the next game saw some of the bench players looking a little better tonight. I think maybe McCoy can be back for the next game for us. Kellie said she could play tonight but they would sit her out again.

VN Store

Back