Game Thread: #23/25 LADY VOLS VS. #8/8 MISSISSIPPI STATE

Qtr 1 = 21 pts
Qtr 2 = 9 pts
Qtr 3= 10 pts
Qtr 4 = 15 pts

we seem to come out and have energy on offense but it continuously dwells as the game goes on. This has been a trend all season as well along with turnovers.

Reactions: feathersax
Did anyone find where Key is?

6'6 and zero rebounds? Yemiyah Morris stole her lunch tonight

Burrell needs to start with Davis instead of Horston. You get points and hustle with Burrell instead of turnovers with Horston. Horston is not a point guard never will be. She is playing out of position. Harper needs to realize that. We also don't have a dominant post player yet. Key may be with weight room a lot of work in the off season.

They may fall out now but this team is only ranked in the top 25 because of the name on the front of the jerseys. Not because they’re worthy.

This was going to be a tough season in the SEC but with 17 wins so far, Tennessee has a good chance to go to the NCAA Tournament.

Reactions: JohnnyPayne
They may fall out now but this team is only ranked in the top 25 because of the name on the front of the jerseys. Not because they’re worthy.

That and everybody ranked behind them kept losing too. Who cares if we are ranked we don’t deserve it. I think Coach Harper would tell you that too.

Positive Rae Burrell played out of her mind and I still feel like this team can make some things happen (that are positive)

I don’t care if they are three star HARD WORKING PLAYERS get them here and sit some of these others on the bench!

Reactions: Rockytoprowdy
You may want to rethink this comment... 17 point loss isn't great
Didn't say it was. Said last few teams would have lost by 30, and I stand by that.

Actually, 17 is about what I expected when I heard Davis was out.

We are just fragile. Capable, but fragile. We played great first quarter, but once we get off track, which we did when Horston started making t.o.s in the second quarter and our offense went stagnet, we just struggle to get back on, even with a full hand to play.

Horston doesn't start next game. Rae starts instead.

VN Store

Back