Game Thread: #23/24 TENNESSEE AT PORTLAND STATE

Pluto Tv carries a lot of Big Sky games lucky for us Portland State is in that conference. ESPN plus usually grabs these mid-major games but Big Sky is one exception.

Reactions: RollerVol
She has only played 56 minutes all season. I'm not sure how you can see this in that limited time on the court. I'm sure it's even less time that you have actually seen her play.

I was at a couple of home games before my injury...I get there an hour early and watch the girls warm up and go through pre-game drills.
She has the same focus then, as in a game.
(an old coaching adage say, "What you do in practice, you will do in games"
I believe in this

Why do you think coaches go to see athletes across the US when they can see them on postings
Same thing
They do their assessments in person, not on film

My assessments come from in-person, game-long assessments, not just what i see on tv

I think Saunders should at least be playing a few minutes a game. In her limited appearance she has really done well catching the ball and making the shot. She could definitely take minutes that are going to Harris or Rennie neither have done very much considering the minutes they are playing.

true...though gule and I stay on "free Kamera" watch...I expected her to turn the corner and continue,,,not disappear again

if they cannot blow this team out its going to be an ugly season when SEC play starts. Pretty underwhelming so far.

I don’t see the great improvement that we were going to have with the new coach. we still cannot make an entry pass, and turnovers live. One thing may have changed a little and that is shot selection and percentage, both a little worse. I don’t know how you all are feeling but I am beginning to feel that the firing of Holly reminds me of the firing of Fulmer, it didn’t take long for regret to settle in.

Reactions: aretha57

VN Store

Back