Game Thread: #23/24 TENNESSEE AT OLE MISS

Man it would have been really hard for me as a coach to dap up all the Ole Miss players saying good job....good job.....lol.

Two things I did notice in this game was that the help defense on the drive is really excellent. 92 percent from the free throw line everyone looked to be concentrating more on their attempts. We were really excellent on stopping the dribble drive by trapping the driver with the defender and a help side defensive player. Only 12 turnovers think about 6 were Horston and the rest of the team had 6.

Two things I did notice in this game was that the help defense on the drive is really excellent. 92 percent from the free throw line everyone looked to be concentrating more on their attempts. We were really excellent on stopping the dribble drive by trapping the driver with the defender and a help side defensive player. Only 12 turnovers think about 6 were Horston and the rest of the team had 6.
and 7 assists 1:1 is perfectly respectable...2:1 is the goal

and 7 assists 1:1 is perfectly respectable...2:1 is the goal
Yes she makes a lot of good and bad plays 7 and 6 is certainly still a good line but I like 7 and 3 better because three of her turnovers should never have happened. A couple other I could blame on other players and one she just lost control of the ball can happen to anyone.

Ole Miss 10 field goals in the game and 28 points on 54 shots that is about as bad as I've ever seen in an SEC game. Tennessee 84 on 69 wish we could do at least that well in every game we play.

im not a basketball guru by any means, but whenever kellie has to sub harris and kk in, the basketball iq of the team immediately drops like 20 points..

so what can be done about massengill..she has so much talent but doesnt even attempt to score..she also looks like she is playing half asleep..0-4 tonight against a horrible ole miss team...someone on the coaching staff needs to light a fire under her ass because if they can get massengill going, this team would be so much better

Say what you want, but we haven’t controlled an SEC oppenent like that in YEARS. Even if they are pretty depleted this season that game still sends a message to me. I said the next two games and how we respond would say a lot for this team.

One game down!

VN Store

Back