Game Thread: (23/24) Lady Vols vs. (rv/rv) Georgia

Please, please, please tell me what is wrong with the Lady Vols. Is it poor coaching, uninspired players, lack of talent, effects of COVID-19? Please someone on this forum tell me what is wrong with this team. Please be truthful, candid, unbiased and fair.
To be honest, they have the same problem the football team has. Both are storied programs and just putting on the uniform is enough. The culture of both programs is lazy and entitled. IMO the majority of players on both teams don’t want to put in the work. Davis has all American potential but just watching her, she has a lazy attitude and does not have a killer instinct. But guess what, she can strut around tomorrow because she’s a lady vol and everyone will tell her how good she is. Someone needs to get in her @$$ and tell her how good she CAN BE! Neither team has leaders, just a bunch of followers and lip service. But they all have a strong Instagram game...
GBO!!

Up by 17 pts.
Tamara Key finally has her breakout game in the 1st half.
So miserable being a fan of the LadyVols. How can they play with such laziness while wearing Summitt on the back of their jerseys?
Redemption will be beating UConn next week. I got nothing else.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This was an awful game, a 17 point lead and lackluster play. Thinking went out the window and Davis should have shot the ball when she threw into KK on the play prior to the LV’s last possession. In the third quarter the Ladies played like they had already won the game and it cost them dearly.

Davis on Twitter keeps saying just wait, just wait to show the world. Not with the game I just watched. I assume she is under the weather because that's all that could make sense. She didn't even look like she wanted to play. After her quick 4 points early, she coasted the rest of the game. Not to mention Summitt was on her back tonight. Shameful!!

Reactions: T.J.
Up by 17 pts.
Tamara Key finally has her breakout game in the 1st half.
So miserable being a fan of the LadyVols. How can they play with such laziness while wearing Summitt on the back of their jerseys?
Redemption will be beating UConn next week. I got nothing else.
will not happen!

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back