Game Thread: #23/23 Lady Vols versus #3/5 UCONN

Crystal Dangerfield better never be let back into the state of TN and Westbrook keep her ass seated on that bench like the traitor she is.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
wow let the freaking starting 5 go the entire half burrell and kk are sinking the shipamazing that harper doesnt see it if these players cant go 40 they need a new conditioning coacj
Someone please put kk in a program to help her lose weight and get in playing condition. It's sad to see a player this late in the season so out of shape.

Oh Lordy, there it is, the inevitable she ain't using her timeouts post. If there's one thing we can count on . . .

No doubt, they will heat up, shoot better and make a big run the second half. Interested to see how we handle it. MUST suddenly become better ball handlers.

Damn, Tamika looks gorgeous! She's recalling the Boo moment!

She really does! She always looks great, but she is absolutely glowing tonight! ☺️

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Regardless of what happens in the 2nd half I'm very impressed Tennessee won that first half, especially with 14 turnovers no less. Defense looked good and Tennessee just looks like the better team so far. If they hit a couple FTs and dont turn it over so much in the 2nd they'd be up by 10.

wow let the freaking starting 5 go the entire half burrell and kk are sinking the shipamazing that harper doesnt see it if these players cant go 40 they need a new conditioning coacj

Burrell suffers by playing with KK because she isn’t mobile enough to let Rae go to work. Rae is definitely strutting her stuff in this game and I’m here for it.
i don’t see us losing the way they’re playing tonight. Our ladies want it more.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I have been a Lady Vols fan since the late 70s, and I can honestly say that the pride I feel right now is matched only by the pride I felt the night Tennessee, with 10 losses, beat then-undefeated CT to advance to the Final Four and to the eventual Natty.

Someone please put kk in a program to help her lose weight and get in playing condition. It's sad to see a player this late in the season so out of shape.

She never seems to get over the hump on conditioning. Either her diet is TERRIBLE or she may have some kind of injury like shin splints/sore knees that keep her out of a lot of cardio in practice. Pretty common with the big girls

I have been a Lady Vols fan since the late 70s, and I can honestly say that the pride I feel right now is matched only by the pride I felt the night Tennessee, with 10 losses, beat then-undefeated CT to advance to the Final Four and to the eventual Natty.

It isn’t over yet girl! Keep cheerin and prayin cheerin and prayin

15 turnovers .
Not hard to figure out why this team will not go far .. she has to start making those players be accountable for careless play .. this team would be good if they had fundamentals coached and preached

Reactions: Sportslady

VN Store

Back