Game Thread: #22/24 TENNESSEE VS. HOWARD

Missouri lost to Princeton by 35 ---- LVs should beat them by at least 20 if they take care of business

Good game for Rennie, but we had long stretches of ragged play with poor rebounding, bad passing decisions, horrible FT shooting, etc. We've really played too many cupcakes this season which has allowed us to get away with mistakes which will be our undoing in SEC play.

Holy cow did anybody else listen to Mickey ?!!
What’s up w him . I am truly concerned . He went back and forth not sure if we were up by 36, 46, 26, etc. he never was sure who was at the ft line . He may not be the most bubbly guy but is always solid and precise . Anybody else notice ??

Yes 1 is fine if a coach had 3 like her she or he would pull their hair out.
This is a real test of Coach Kellie's coaching skills. Rae Burrell has the potential to be a consistent 15/10 player, that is 15 points and 10 rebounds. She needs to be in the starting lineup. She comes off the bench because of her perceived reputation as a turnover and personal foul machine although the game box scores do not bear this up.

This is a real test of Coach Kellie's coaching skills. Rae Burrell has the potential to be a consistent 15/10 player, that is 15 points and 10 rebounds. She needs to be in the starting lineup. She comes off the bench because of her perceived reputation as a turnover and personal foul machine although the game box scores do not bear this up.

I have a suspicion she’s going to be rewarded the start to begin SEC play. She has really been solid lately.

Reactions: lvocd
Nice to see Rennie finally coming around and be the perimeter shooter needed. And what the heck does Burrell need to do to get a starting spot??
Love her, but she would have 2 quick fouls early. She is better seeing the flow, and she wants to be the go too. Better punch right now with either Davis or Jordan out. Love her game, and she is and will get starting playing time. Next year, who starts with Davis, Jordan, Rae, Massengale, Key, and Green being back? That will be interesting.

Reactions: PG1
I love her hustle but she’s out of control...no thanks, don’t want a team full of hers.
She has been a few times, but more often lately she has been more under control, played most minutes today, and blew up stat line. I would love to have 3 2nd yr players with her talent, and drive, at this point in second year, you must be nuts not too. They don't have to play at same time. She is becoming a strong dominating force to rival threats of Davis and Jordan.

VN Store

Back