Game Thread: #22/22 LADY VOLS AT #1/2 SOUTH CAROLINA

btw coach kelly and oregon would destroy tennessee by 40 or more points if they meet in the tourny and turn the ball over like they have..how would you feel then..im sure very pissed

Value every possession like it your last possession and make that message heard before you go into SEC play

Coach K is following a pitiful season and she is doing what she can.
Players are developed in the off-season and teams are developed in the season.

We all want her to do the miracle, but she has a full plate on her to turn many seasons of ineptitude

Reactions: JohnnyPayne
and part of that is defending her

but you have criticized her yourself in past posts, so why is it ok for you to do it and no one else..do you piss gold or something?? look, harper is a grown ass woman making a lot of money..she will be criticized often in her role as head coach of a major university

Reactions: tnvols72
but you have critized her yourself in past posts, so why is it ok for you to do it and no one else..do you piss gold or something?? look, harper is a grown ass woman making a lot of money..she will be criticized often in her role as head coach of a major university

I critique her coaching because it is what I have done for nearly 40 years.
But I never call her names or attack her character.
The poster you were conversing with was doing that and you were getting there.
I wasn't the only one calling you both out for it.

And no, my pee is pretty much worthless

I hope we're done with this and I as well, look forward to your future interests
Have a great evening,,,time for me to heat up some pork roast and mashed potatoes
C ya

I hope we're done with this and I as well, look forward to your future interests
Have a great evening,,,time for me to heat up some pork roast and mashed potatoes
C ya

Who were you even talking to? I must have blocked them. Looks like you’re fighting yourself 😂

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Who were you even talking to? I must have blocked them. Looks like you’re fighting yourself 😂

I try to block people but my inquisitive nature makes me unblock to see what they are saying after I can't see what they write..it's a curse.

I'd rather just let it go

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
if this team has any chance to beat miss st they need to control the to's, have horston play within the offense as she just tries to do to much. Key needs to be in there as much as possible. she is the reason tennessee has done so well on opponents fg % the moment kk subs in, things go to shizzel.

lets see what happens

Reactions: tnvols72
You defended Holly all the way out the door , so that tells me all I need to know about you

I also called for her firing.

I gave her the benefit of support when she was in year five and all of her staff and players were her own.

Someone needs to say it....even more predictable than a high LV turnover number after a game are the predictable posts that will be saying the refs were awful and favored the other team. Go back and look in EVERY game thread, it is the most constant theme discussed. When did the SEC decide that UT should get the shaft every game?

Btw, the refs had nothing to do with USC's starting PG recording 9 assists and 0 turnovers...compare that to UT's guards...
I guess blaming the refs is better than saying we ain’t very good.

send an email to phil chief..btw lets pull up all the posts where you personally attacked the coaching staff you silly stalker you have absolutely zero power at UT and that must bother you to no end
Be careful you are about to get a mule into a thoroughbred comment back or a dung beetle into a butterfly if they would just open the door to him.

VN Store

Back