Game Thread: 2023 Women's NCAA Tournament...Round of 16: Lady Vols v Va. Tech...Sat @ 6:30 ESPN2

Drake would be a terrible team to draw in 1st round They just demolished Belmont, who had won 16 straight games, by 20 points. Their motion offense with all 5 players shooting 3s and their matchup zone defense could be a challenge. I just don't like to play mid-majors who are hot and can shoot 3s lights out

Reactions: 37620VOL
Drake would be a terrible team to draw in 1st round They just demolished Belmont, who had won 16 straight games, by 20 points. Their motion offense with all 5 players shooting 3s and their matchup zone defense could be a challenge. I just don't like to play mid-majors who are hot and can shoot 3s lights out

Yeah, let them play SC or UConn.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Yeah, let them play SC or UConn.
What does that have to do with anything? What an ignorant statement. In terms of a 12 seed they are a team that might give us more problems than most 12 seeds and they might actually beat us. We are likely a 5 seed and not a 1 or 2 seed like SC or UCONN. Since you apparently don't know this 1 seeds play 16 seeds and 2 seeds play 15 seeds in the 1st round. Creme has Drake as a 12 seed Glad to help educate you

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything? What an ignorant statement. In terms of a 12 seed they are a team that might give us more problems than most 12 seeds and they might actually beat us. We are likely a 5 seed and not a 1 or 2 seed like SC or UCONN. Since you apparently don't know this 1 seeds play 16 seeds and 2 seeds play 15 seeds in the 1st round. Creme has Drake as a 12 seed Glad to help educate you

Educate me? I was agreeing with you that I don't want to play them. It's kind of funny though that you just called yourself ignorant.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back