Game Thread: (20/22) Lady Vols vs. Ole Miss

Nearly lost to the sorriest team and coach in the league! They played like it was street ball and the coach really is the instigator!

We might have one but it wasn't pretty at all. Ole miss gave us this game we tried to lose it right down to the final 3 with Houston putting her hands up on that hit 3. WHY up 4 stay the f awayfshdhdhdhdhhdhjehchdjj DJ fjerhffyycyy

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Does anyone know why KJH replaced Key with KK following the bogus charge call with about two minutes left? Yes, she had 4 fouls but KK can’t shoot free throws and Key is better on both ends.

Why do we play worse at home?

Ole Miss is way better than last year, duh. Not a bad team at all, Austin is quite impressive.

I'll take the win for sure and definitely we would have lost this game in recent seasons.

Corner coming clearer into view, not fully turned yet. We are still capable of alarming suckitude.

Does anyone know why KJH replaced Key with KK following the bogus charge call with about two minutes left? Yes, she had 4 fouls but KK can’t shoot free throws and Key is better on both ends.

I think because the officials weren’t allowing Tamari to even move without calling a foul suddenly. Didn’t want to risk putting them at the line.

When it was 66 to 61 no need to foul if your beat give them the two. Defense was kind of ragged inside tonight. Austin is a five star that transferred in from Maryland she was the big gun for them tonight along with their freshman five star that was knocking down the threes.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Ole miss is a good team.Fortunate to win tonite.Did not match their intensity until 2nd quarter.Pressure defense really bothers this team.Kellie made some offensive adjustments in 3rd quarter which the difference.

Reactions: travis929
I think preparing for ot, possibly

VN Store

Back