Game Thread: (16/14) Lady Vols 86 - Mississippi State 64

Well, that is what spreading the floor means. If teams come out to guard the perimeter shooter, the onus is not on Tess to shoot but the LVs to hit the driving lane or find Key in the post. Players like Tess are zone breakers. Their job is to make teams pay for sagging in the paint.
We would be better off with someone who could score the basketball from that position and not just be out there as just a presence

I was shocked to read that Key scored 23 points in this game, given that there have been multiple games in recent weeks when she has taken fewer than 5 shots in a game and scored under 10 points. I watched the highlights and realized why: Miss. State has no size. They had a very small player trying to guard her most of the game. Hey, we'll take it.

Also surprised that Burrell had /another/ very poor shooting game. In fact, poor shooting has been her norm since returning. She's too talented to keep having shooting problems--but then I was saying that 3 weeks ago.

Hopefully Burrell is getting rid of the bad shots just before tourney time. Every player only has so many good and/or bad shots in their body. She's getting rid of the bad now so we can see the good in a few weeks.

Then act like it and don't post immature comments we should be examples for the young ones

Whatever. I'm just trying to say you take offense easy and its not what you say, its how you say it. If you disagree, fine. We'll just agree to disagree.

Then act like it and don't post immature comments we should be examples for the young ones

It helps to remember some here are a bit... older.

grand-torino.gif

Reactions: Chippo

VN Store

Back