Game Thread: (16/12) Lady Vols 74 - (12/21) Texas 70

I know it’s still nice tho to be so highly thought of by other teams ik they didn’t do a video for the reigning champs Stanford 😂😂😂
I don’t know about anyone else but I still get emotional looking up at all those banners. We were so fortunate to have Pat and all the great Lady Vols. Special place!

Last edited:
I know no one can say Texas is not a good team they have a win over the National Champions on their home court. Plus South Florida and UConn were tied today 45 to 45 after three quarters. Uconn won 60 to 53 but you would have to say S Fla is a good team as well.

Well according to the BY, “we must also take into consideration that Texas was down two starters.” Anything to discredit our win today.

Well according to the BY, we “must also take into consideration that Texas was down two starters.” Anything to discredit our win today.
Still the same team that beat Stanford as those two players didn't play any that day either. We were down a huge starter better than both of the ones they have.

Really you could say she does plays twice as many minutes. Darby starts but doesn't stay that long most games.

i think it's time for that excitement to end too. I saw that because i think she would be better coming of the bench and watching. I would go with puckett who seemed to gain confidence.

I think Kaiya and Karoline could get some burn and make this team deeper. Kaiya can defend and she has instincts you can't teach when it comes to the defensive end.

LV's looked good today. I would be lying if I didn't say I was surprised but glad I am. They get Burrell back and they can be a force. Key played liked she is capable today and they needed her. She has the ability to take over a game. Men up by 7 at the half over NC. Could be UT double header BB win today.

Last edited:
i think it's time for that excitement to end too. I saw that because i think she would be better coming of the bench and watching. I would go with puckett who seemed to gain confidence.

I think Kaiya and Karoline could get some burn and make this team deeper. Kaiya can defend and she has instincts you can't teach when it comes to the defensive end.
I been saying Puckett was the best option since Burrell went down. She is still trying to get some confidence and looks really frightened on the court at least she contributed 6 points and a huge three.

VN Store

Back