Schedule
Game Notes (PDF)

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

Go Lady Vols

Last edited:
Just a 13 point favorite according to Massey and 72 points. I really think we'll score at least 80 tonight. I'm looking for 20 and 10 out of Dye and something similar out of Burrell.

I think 20 points should be the expected range. This would be based on how they played against Missouri State last season lost by 17 there. I feel like the starting five can really defend even better than last years starting five. I also think offensively the starting five is better mainly because all four previous starters are more experienced and believe the fifth will put up similar stats to Davis in most of the games. I expect starting five to play at least 25 minutes per player barring foul trouble which shouldn't happen against this team. I like to see the freshmen play a lot so hopefully we can stretch it out so they can play most of the fourth quarter. I'm going to go with 83 to 56 which is certainly optimistic because this team is experienced and capable of playing you a tough game.

Perfect game to put So Illi away early and let the 2nd unit play big minutes. Maybe Kellie will let the starters play more than normal to give Dye experience with that lineup, but I hope to see big minutes for Wynn, Striplin and Puckett in particular.

LADYVOLS WKB Good fan if you would be able to post game threads as you did last year I would most appreciate. Our spectrum subscription didn't allow me to upgrade re ESPN+

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
LADYVOLS WKB Good fan if you would be able to post game threads as you did last year I would most appreciate. Our spectrum subscription didn't allow me to upgrade re ESPN+

Hi, This game is on the SEC station, not ESPN+, free on tv if SEC in your tv lineup, or free on espn app. if SEC in your tv lineup. No extra subscription like ESPN+.

Happy Birthday, Alexus!

GO LADY VOLS!

Perfect game to put So Illi away early and let the 2nd unit play big minutes. Maybe Kellie will let the starters play more than normal to give Dye experience with that lineup, but I hope to see big minutes for Wynn, Striplin and Puckett in particular.

i think CKH will want the starting five to get into a groove and sustain it as the first priority tonite, given that we'll be on the road Friday. Then the next priority is to integrate the next ones in, Green, ect. If we put them away early tonite will we may see a lot of time for others.

if you have espn in your cable package you can watch espn on your firestick roku or computer or table just loged in with email espn app live or replays

VN Store

Back