Game Thread: (11/12) Lady Vols vs. Rutgers

Stretching to find fault with this performance.

Not when it’s indicative of our average for the season.

I said I was impressed with our win margin. But too many want to just be happy go lucky when there are glaring issues.

I’m not part of this everyone gets a trophy crowd.

Celebrate the win but fix the mistakes.

Reactions: Voluble2 and dapeak
After a win, Kellie loyalists boast but when there’s a loss they make excuses. The gotchas work both ways. So be prepared after the next loss.

Reactions: zaqhhh

I said I was impressed with our win margin. But too many want to just be happy go lucky when there are glaring issues.

Where is this crowd exactly?

But, gosh darn, celebrate the win and fix the mistakes, that is genius!! I bet Kellie has never thought of that.

Last edited:

I bet you were a ball at little league. No juice box for you!!!’

Where is this crowd exactly?

But, gosh darn, celebrate the win and fix the mistakes, that is genius!! I bet Kellie has never thought of that.

Funny, how many seasons has she had to fix the TO problem? So maybe she hasn't thought of that.

At the very least she hasn't done anything about it.

After a win, Kellie loyalists boast but when there’s a loss they make excuses. The gotchas work both ways. So be prepared after the next loss.

Why do you want to turn this into a poster bashing exercise? It's unnecessary. We can't lose them all.

I guess the 40 point win gives you and your colleagues with nothing credible enough to criticize so now y'all are after your nemesis....the positive fan? Always something.......

VN Store

Back