Game Thread: (#11/10) Lady Vols 80 - Oklahoma State 55

Yes this was after back to back “what the heck is that” plays seems like the bench are not a cohesive unit at all

Ya THINK? Exactly when do you think they've had a chance to become a cohesive unit? In practice the main focus is to make the primary players into a cohesive unit as those players typically battle against male practice players. That last group out there aren't going to be able to look like players who know each other like the backs of their own hands.

Darby made 5 of 10 from the three in these two Vegas games maybe she likes this gym. Made two at UCF. I don't think she has made one at Thompson Boling.

But yes hopefully the bench learns from their minutes on the court together in the 4th quarter
We want see that lineup unless were 30 ahead like this game. Our real bench is Puckett, Green, and Miles. Maybe three or four minutes for Wynn and Striplin if not a real close game.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
We want see that lineup unless were 30 ahead like this game. Our real bench is Puckett, Green, and Miles. Maybe three or four minutes for Wynn and Striplin if not a real close game.

We need to develop Wynn and Striplin as soon as we can. I'd like for Kellie to find them a lot of minutes whenever it won't hurt us.

Darby made 5 of 10 from the three in these two Vegas games maybe she likes this gym. Made two at UCF. I don't think she has made one at Thompson Boling.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Sometimes it can be difficult to shoot in a large gymnasium if you're used to shooting in a smaller one. If Tess almost always practices shooting in Pratt, she may need to get more shooting in at TBA.

We need to develop Wynn and Striplin as soon as we can. I'd like for Kellie to find them a lot of minutes whenever it won't hurt us.
I see no reason they couldn't play a four minute stretch with four of the starters at different times not both in at once. Both seem to be talented players just a lot of nerves right now haven't played much. Puckett looked a little like they do in the beginning, but she has now played enough and is getting aggressive in her play.

VN Store

Back