Game Thread: (#11/10) Lady Vols 76 - Tennessee Tech 48

[QUOTE="LadyOrange, post: 20609762, member: 79023 When did that second statement ever help or motivate a player to improve? Probably never.
When did a D1 athlete ever need a few dozen keyboard coaches on an outdated forum to motivate them to improve? Or allow that same handful of uninformed but enthusiastic fans to make them stop playing? Probably never.

If that is the case at this stage of the game for them, the player and parents probably need to examine whether they're cut out for big time play.

Also I would remind there is an LV forum where everything is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. If parents or players just have to peruse fan forums, looking for what, validation? motivation? I would suggest that one.

Some are always going to believe the influence here is "outsized", and I'm always going to believe its nonexistent. And now, I really am out on this tried and trusty debate.[/QUOTE]

Sunshine and lollipops? Disingenuous.

I love his approach. He’s fair if you ask me and calls games like a coach because he’s always trying to get more out of our players and get them to play to their potential, particularly Key. I think some people don’t like him because they like to live in a fantasy world where the team’s shortcomings are never called out.
would rater have lowbo unconn mouth peice i would not

I go to watchespn.com to watch Lady Vols games or the men's game when they're not on the SEC TV Network.
I have the SEC TV Network on my "cable TV lineup". I don't have & I'm NOT subscribed to watch the ACC Network ... it isn't available in my TV area .... & why would I. I'm not a fan of any ACC team sports. Just like when any TN Vols team that plays on the ESPNU channel I don't get that either bc it's not on my cable TV lineup package that's already being paid for. It's all good. I'm able to survive w/the game highlights that's later linked.
get a ruku or firestick use your tv cable company to log in watch sec and espn replays all want on your tv. with espn app

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
kelly tolded dye to shoot more and like dye jump shoot around the foul line. making sure dye knew she had the green light was a good coaching move. with four freshmen dye transfer losing suarez for the year and losing rae tenn best player for part season. kelly working out the kinks of offence pretty good. and if they 3th round to final four recuites will notice

brackology dec 3 spokare tenn 3 seed north state 1 like tenn odds of wining that bracket. if rae comes back jan or before and has time knot off the rust in her game. espn

Last edited:

VN Store

Back