Game day parking

74charger

We’re going to the Vandy game this weekend and want parking advice from you regulars. I don’t mind walking but not for like 30 minutes. Any help appreciated.

We’re going to the Vandy game this weekend and want parking advice from you regulars. I don’t mind walking but not for like 30 minutes. Any help appreciated.
Market Square and State Street garages in downtown are free. If you want a shorter walk and willing to cough up $20, Locust St garage

Reactions: BigDave
Park at the parking garage up the hill from Pilots off Cumberland. It’s like $10 and I believe proceeds go to Childrens hospital and it’s not that bad of a walk down Cumberland.

Reactions: Patmo and BigDave
I park at women's bb hall of fame and walk about 20-25 m down the riverfront. It's a longer walk, but pleasant walk. Also, super easy to jump on highway and avoid Cumberland traffic

Reactions: Jbob1871
I'd check 17th street. Used to always be parking there for a few dollars. And you can be back on 40 in two minutes once you get back to your vehicle. It's 5 minutes to the Strip and 15 to the stadium unless you are just a really slow walker.

If you don’t mind the price, or the traffic getting out, the religious houses on Melrose are a very easy walk. I used BCM last year with the reduced attendance

Parking won’t be an issue this weekend. 20k less people with students gone and Vandy in town. They should have sold all available tickets for $10 this week.

Reactions: Vols1498

VN Store

Back