Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

Thanks for proving my point pettifogger. Now run along nobody sent up the dumbass clown pettifogger signal.
Let me try running your posts through my ebOANNics translator:

“Sorry I responded to you with some unintelligible word salad. I don’t actually have a point to make. I never did.”

I appreciate your candor and accept your apology.

Oh.
If that’s your point then ok.
I really don’t care one way or the other if people think it should effect the investigation or not.

My only point is that so far the only people on record think it’s ****.

you may now continue debating things I don’t care about without me. Though I’m still unclear why you chose to include me without explaining why I was included

Edit: is it because we’re becoming besties?

You wanna go do karate in the garage?

I think we need to get to the crux of the matter here. Strawberry margaritas are an abomination against nature the only proper mixer for that fruit is rum, you may stretch that with dark rum. But tequila is right out!
Some days with my job, strawberry margaritas in a clover field are great. I'll take PGA shots in an onion patch. @Orangeslice13

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Skipped right to the end huh pettifogger. Probably saves all of us some time. Still no dumbass clown pettifogger signal so run along.

I know I’m the one that responded to you, but please, please, for the love of god, please let me bitch out without looking like I bitched out.

No Problem. I have been vanquished.

I think we need to get to the crux of the matter here. Strawberry margaritas are an abomination against nature the only proper mixer for that fruit is rum, you may stretch that with dark rum. But tequila is right out!
Come on man. Everyone knows you give the girls some Strawberry Margaritas that they will be dropping panties.:)

I’m actually in the garage now changing a gfi breaker.

If you hear nothing else from me then I accidentally touched the wrong thing.
If you survive I've got what I think is an Enfield bayonet we can use to chop some dortitos bags in half with. You're gonna have to look up the Stepbrothers clip on your own though.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Starting to think Greenberg is the one leaking all this. The public bloodlust over Gaetz probably ups his leverage a bit and it seems like a lot of it would be information he would have.

If it’s DOJ, that’s shameful and people should be fired.

If you survive I've got what I think is an Enfield bayonet we can use to chop some dortitos bags in half with. You're gonna have to look up the Stepbrothers clip on your own though.
Would you sell that?
I’m going to tag you in a different thread tomorrow (well actually it will be later today)

Would you sell that?
I’m going to tag you in a different thread tomorrow (well actually it will be later today)

Can't sell. Found it (I think its an Enfield or Japanese type 30) in my grandfather's house after he passed, along with his dress uniform, some other bayonets, his k-bar knife, and his utility knife.

Can't sell. Found it (I think its an Enfield or Japanese type 30) in my grandfather's house after he passed, along with his dress uniform, some other bayonets, his k-bar knife, and his utility knife.
Freaking awesome.
Old military is my favorite thing

Gaetz is the dumbest sex trafficker I've seen. He made his Venmo transactions public. Venmoed his sex trafficker who then Venmoed the teen girls shortly after. All could be viewed PUBLIC

Matt Gaetz reportedly sent $900 to an ally now accused of sex trafficking who gave the money to young women
What's the issue again?

All three were at least 18, according The Daily Beast, which said it reviewed the Venmo transactions following a tip from a source.

VN Store

Back