Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

Now we have Duty to Report and required investigations by campus authorities. Can't afford to take any accusation as anything less than the gospel truth nowadays if you want to keep your job.

Then I suggest a coach call the guy a wuss then report it so he don't lose his job.

This post does exactly what I was talking about, so thanks for adding another example, I guess.

What happened to those rape laws?
I'm sure you think so through your hyper- partisan mind but I assure you as a supporter of neither party you are equally blinded by ideology as those on the right you ridicule.

What happened to which laws precisely? The laws against rape are still on the books. Luckily time and wisdom allowed us to see the err of our ways. Over time judges didn't allow bias to dictate justice and also became less fearful the mob would turn on them if they didn't deliver the lynching. Society dictates the norms and boundaries....society, as history has shown often gets it wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry, it was 6 former wrestlers and a referee. Gym allegedly asked one of them to cover it up.

Second man accuses Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring OSU abuse

Six former wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about abusive OSU doctor - CNNPolitics

Ex-OSU Wrestler Alleges Jim Jordan Asked Him to Deny Abuse Allegations

With all this alleged slander, one would think a fast talking used car salesman like Gym would demand his name be cleared.

were any charges ever filed? criminal investigation?

I love the standard - you have to demand to be proven innocent.

Reactions: StarRaider
were any charges ever filed? criminal investigation?

I love the standard - you have to demand to be proven innocent.

I'm just pointing out what people are on the record as saying, the only personal commentary I've made was to say that maybe they're all lying.

Are there state or federal statutes that would compel him to report sexual contact between two men over 18 based on hearsay? I don't know.

I'm sure you think so through your hyper- partisan mind but I assure you as a supporter of neither party you are equally blinded by ideology as those on the right you ridicule.

What happened to which laws precisely? The laws against rape are still on the books. Luckily time and wisdom allowed us to see the err of our ways. Over time judges didn't allow bias to dictate justice and also became less fearful the mob would turn on them if they didn't deliver the lynching. Society dictates the norms and boundaries....society, as history has shown often gets it wrong.
Well then color me confused.

I clearly wrote that I could respect complaints about the process that sought to reform it to make it more fair for everyone.

I also clearly said that what I didn’t respect was a certain group of people elevating their subjective judgment above the process because the result of that process didn’t validate their political views.

If you don’t belong to that group and that’s not what you’re doing, then why are you so aggrieved that you’re fabricating “assertions” that weren’t in my post? What are you even taking issue with?

Well then color me confused.

I clearly wrote that I could respect complaints about the process that sought to reform it to make it more fair for everyone.

I also clearly said that what I didn’t respect was a certain group of people elevating their subjective judgment above the process because the result of that process didn’t validate their political views.

If you don’t belong to that group and that’s not what you’re doing, then why are you so aggrieved that you’re fabricating “assertions” that weren’t in my post? What are you even taking issue with?
You called me out and painted my views with a broad brush, that I was an example simply because I have a slightly different opinion or viewpoint.

You called me out and painted my views with a broad brush, that I was an example simply because I have a slightly different opinion or viewpoint.
It’s what he does. Interprets your posts broadly as needed to fit his diatribe and also parses his own posts narrowly to fit same diatribe.

If a male college wrestler came to me and said a pudgy middle aged man sexually abused him I would blow him off to. After I called the guy a pussy.
Yep….. twenty years later…. I would still be laughing.

I could not read the article you posted unless I had a subscription to do so, here's another.

Matt Gaetz Exonerated From 'Pile of Lies' After Man Charged With Extortion.
This news will fail to make many of the front pages that will write up a correction sentence indicating the extortion attempt made by another Trump hater going after any Republican.
I guess we can add this to the thousands of other "Fake News" articles that were made up to smear a young outstanding Republican because of his beliefs of standing up & behind former President Trump's policies.

Last edited:
Is that the dude that basically went on TV and was like “I didn’t extort him;” then went on to describe an extortion/wire fraud scheme where he tried to weasel $25 million out of Gaetz’s dad? I thought we had a discussion about that somewhere but I can’t find it in this thread.

I don’t see anything “exonerating” for Matt Gaetz in that story, but I’m glad this dipshit is going to get another fraud conviction.

I gotta say, I think pedos should be burned alive on TV but a consenting 17 yo girl and a 30yo guy hooking up is not quite what I would normally define as ped behavior. I get that its illegal and definitely unwise - and as I dad I would be pissed but I normally classify pedos as 40yos and an unconsenting 8 yo or the like. Most girls would probably find it creepy but I remember it was not that uncommon for a freshman girl back when I went to UT to be trying to date a much older guy.

Point is, a lot of this on Gaetz seems political gotcha with a guy who played the field as a single swinger but needs to learn to contain himself a bit as a public entity. Better men than he have been caught up in the statutory rape laws though.

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back