'19 GA WR Ramel Keyton (Tennessee signee)

Marietta receiver Ramel Keyton, who stands 6’3, looked good throughout the weekend. Keyton was at Auburn last week and said that he enjoyed seeing the Tigers’ coaches in action. Keyton’s mother made a trip up to check out Tennessee over the weekend. Keyton’s working top six is Ohio State, Auburn, Miami, Penn State, Ole Miss, and Tennessee. He said his tightest relationships are with Tennessee and Auburn. He wants to enroll early.

-SBnation

Reactions: 2 people
Recruits get "white girled". What do recruits' moms get?

So while Ramel was at Auburn his mother was in Knoxville this weekend? :)

Ramel - Mom why don't you go check out Knoxville this weekend?

Momma Ramel - You sure? You don't want me to visit Auburn with you?

Ramel - Oh no mom. It's going to be really boring. You wouldn't like it. I mean, we definitely won't be having sex with strippers in a cabin in the woods if thats what you're wondering. :whistling:

Momma Ramel - What?

Ramel - Uh nothing... just gonna.... watch film and stuff.

Momma Ramel - Okay dear. I'll go to Knoxville.

Ramel
- :yess:

Reactions: 10 people
Ramel - Mom why don't you go check out Knoxville this weekend?

Momma Ramel - You sure? You don't want me to visit Auburn with you?

Ramel - Oh no mom. It's going to be really boring. You wouldn't like it. I mean, we definitely won't be having sex with strippers in a cabin in the woods if thats what you're wondering. :whistling:

Momma Ramel - What?

Ramel - Uh nothing... just gonna.... watch film and stuff.

Momma Ramel - Okay dear. I'll go to Knoxville.

Ramel
- :yess:

Seems accurate.

kWlrj.gif

Is Ramel Keyton leaning toward UT?

I'm not sure I would go as far as to say Keyton is "leaning toward" Tennessee, but I think the Vols probably have as good of a chance as anyone he's considering right now. They're major contenders, one of probably two or three teams with a legitimate shot at him, and they seem to have built some momentum with him lately.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back