'19 GA WR Ramel Keyton (Tennessee signee)

I caught up with four-star Tennessee wide receiver commitment Ramel Keyton this afternoon at Marietta (Ga.) High School while we were there for four-star Class of 2020 QB Harrison Bailey's announcement ceremony.

Keyton said he's still firmly committed to the Vols, and no other teams are in the picture right now, so his attention is focused on Tennessee leading up to the early signing period. He said he's planning to take his official visit to Knoxville the weekend of Dec. 14, the final weekend of the early signing period. He's almost finished rehabbing from the ankle injury he suffered in early October that turned out to be a season-ending injury, so he should be fully healthy pretty soon, and he said he's currently focused on finishing the online course he needs to complete to graduate in December.

Assuming everything goes according to plan with that class and the others he's finishing up at Marietta this semester, Keyton plans to sign with Tennessee on Dec. 19 and enroll there in January.

We'll have a full story on Keyton a little later.

-Callahan

Unless he's 5-10 yards behind and has a bad angle. The difference between 4.5 and 4.3 is tick, tick.
Sometimes, guys that run 4.3,run 4.6 in pads and other guys that run 4.5, still run 4.5 in pads, just saying. I know, that's kinda confusing, but if u really think about it, it could possibly make sense. Then again, maybe not, but maybe one or 2 people understand what I'm trying to say. Like Jerry Rice speed in a NFL game, back in the day.

See, this is how I post when I get off early on Thursday, get paid and don't have to work on Friday

Sometimes, guys that run 4.3,run 4.6 in pads and other guys that run 4.5, still run 4.5 in pads, just saying. I know, that's kinda confusing, but if u really think about it, it could possibly make sense. Then again, maybe not, but maybe one or 2 people understand what I'm trying to say. Like Jerry Rice speed in a NFL game, back in the day.

See, this is how I post when I get off early on Thursday, get paid and don't have to work on Friday

As I recall, Jerry wasn't super fast, but ran his routes precisely, and Montana knew just where he'd be.

I know what you mean about equipment and speed, I've seen the same thing in hockey.

As I recall, Jerry wasn't super fast, but ran his routes precisely, and Montana knew just where he'd be.

I know what you mean about equipment and speed, I've seen the same thing in hockey.
True, but it also seemed like Jerry almost never got caught from behind despite that supposed 4.7 speed

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back