'19 GA WR Ramel Keyton (Tennessee signee)

I guess my confusion lies in him suggesting his friend decommit from Miami when receiving a UT offer would seem to suggest that Ramel himself feels strongly towards UT and sees himself here. Like, decommit and come join me.

And while he was high on UT prior to the 2017 season, there doesn't appear to be any recent traction with regards to Ramel and UT. He attended a Junior Day in February, but not a lot of noise coming from that or since.

He was at Tennessee this weekend too, along with several teammates.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Bailey was at Clemson. Kobe Stewart, a 2020 WR, a Rashad Torrence who will be a top 5 DB for 2020 were both here this past weekend.

Yes sir they were. I like the Stewart kid a lot at WR. Upside is as high as Burton. Good kid too, talk to him on the way to Neyland.

Reactions: 1 person
Top 2

The four-star junior wide receiver from Marietta (Ga.) High School said Tennessee is “probably” in his “top two” among the nearly 30 schools pursuing him coming off his visit to Tennessee earlier this month, with Ohio State and Auburn currently providing the Vols’ primary competition for him.

“They’re getting up there, like, in my top schools I’m going to decide (between) — probably top two,” Keyton said Sunday after participating in the Atlanta-area Nike The Opening Regional at Buford High School. “It’s, like, a mix between those three,” he added, referring to the Vols, Buckeyes and Tigers.

“I feel like they’re going to be more successful with the new coaching staff change. (Pruitt is) bringing a whole new staff. They’re really trying to win. That’s their main focus, so I like that.” Keyton has visited Tennessee five times since September 2016, most recently having attended their junior day on March 3, and he said it’s not out of the question that he could make the trip to Knoxville again within the next few weeks.

He said his longtime recruiter for the Vols, offensive graduate assistant Caleb Cox, and new Tennessee wide receivers coach David Johnson already have talked with him about getting him back on campus. "We’re trying to get me back up there for a spring practice,” Keyton said. “Coach Cox and Coach Johnson are trying to get me up there.

“(I want to see) probably just how they coach. Are they, like, really good coaches? I know they’re good people, and they have good fans, so I want to see how their coaching is.” Cox is a Marietta graduate and the brother of former Tennessee running back/wide receiver Derrick Tinsley, who is now Marietta’s running backs coach. Keyton said he has known Cox “a long time,” and the two have developed has strong relationship throughout his recruitment.

He’s still getting to know Johnson, but Keyton said they “talk, like, once or twice a week on the phone.” “When I’m on the phone with him, after we’re done talking, he makes sure that I’ve talked to everybody on the staff,” Keyton said of Johnson.

Reactions: 5 people
Ramel?

Mizzou lock.

Lol.

dooley-looking-for-rommel.jpg

[twitter]982699852793397248[/twitter]

Looks like his mom enjoyed Rocky Top

Sure would be nice if this guy committed. Would definitely lighten the mood a little around here.

If his twitter was an indication of where he will commit it seems we would have the lead.

Honesty I think he's one of the silents. He trash talked Copeland and Florida in one tweet, retweeted the Lowe commit, and has retweeted other players who have received UT offers, one of which is a Miami commit in which Ramel responded "Decommit?"

Honesty I think he's one of the silents. He trash talked Copeland and Florida in one tweet, retweeted the Lowe commit, and has retweeted other players who have received UT offers, one of which is a Miami commit in which Ramel responded "Decommit?"

Yep i have noticed all that i believe he is possibly a silent as well.

VN Store

Back